Chapter 14

OHH MOONPOOL TIME!! Chappie 14!!! Sorry for the long wait lol!

Sure, here's a more detailed rewrite of the text:

Petalpaw said goodbye to her parents Blossomflight and Firelight. Blossomflight, who had recently seen her kits become apprentices, wished her kit a safe journey. Firelight, a proud and kind-hearted father, smiled at his daughter. Petalpaw quickly caught up with Redpaw and Iceflower, who were having a conversation about medical cat duties. Petalpaw, who was eager to learn, asked Iceflower how long it would take to reach their destination. Iceflower, a wise and experienced cat, stopped to look at her and replied with a reassuring smile, "Not long, young one!" 

Petalpaw's eyes lit up with excitement as she approached Redpaw,  "Hey Redpaw!" she called out, "Are you excited about the moonpool?" Redpaw's tail twitched with anticipation as she replied, "Yes, I sure am! It's my first time meeting with Starclan as a medicine cat apprentice." Petalpaw smiled at Redpaw's enthusiasm, she was happy for her friend and eager to see what Starclan had in store for them both.

As they made their way to the Moonpool, Redpaw looked at Petalpaw and then at Iceflower, her mentor. She was nervous and scared about what was to come. "What if I'm not supposed to be a medicine cat?" she asked with trepidation, her voice shaking.

Petalpaw, her fellow apprentice, tried to comfort her. "I'm sure you're meant to be one," she said with a reassuring smile.

Iceflower, the experienced medicine cat, nodded in agreement. "Yes, Redpaw. You have the potential to be a great medicine cat," she said, her warm smile easing Redpaw's worries.

Redpaw smiled gratefully, feeling a little more confident. She followed Petalpaw into the Moonpool with a sense of purpose. "So, Petalpaw and I have some things to discuss," she said to Iceflower. "You can try to connect with Starclan for now."

Petalpaw nodded and watched as Redpaw and Iceflower made their way to the other side of the pool. She took a deep breath and found a spot on the cold stone. She lay down and closed her eyes, letting her mind drift as she touched her nose to the cool water........