Chapter 5

( 👁️👄👁️👍)

Petalkit had been eagerly waiting to meet with Iceflower, Thunderclan's wise medicine cat. One day, after waking up from her nap, she realized she couldn't wait any longer and quickly headed towards the medicine cat den. Without bothering to groom herself, she leapt up and ran towards her destination as fast as she could. She had been feeling restless lately, and her heart was filled with a sense of anticipation as she made her way to the den.

Finally, she arrived at the den and was warmly welcomed by Iceflower, who had been expecting her. After exchanging pleasantries, Iceflower asked Petalkit what was on her mind. Petalkit took a deep breath and began to recount her recent experience. She told Iceflower how she was watching the stars the previous night while Thunderclan was at a meeting, and a cat named Firestar visited her. Firestar had told her that something big was going to happen in her life and that Starclan was ready to stand by her side.

Petalkit's voice was filled with excitement as she shared her experience with Iceflower. Iceflower's eyes widened in surprise and confusion. "What?!" she exclaimed, clearly taken aback by the news. Iceflower knew that Firestar was a legendary figure in the history of Thunderclan but had never expected him to visit Petalkit. " Hold on a second, Petalkit!" Iceflower said and left the den. She called out to Pinestar, the leader of Thunderclan. "PINESTAR! Come here!" Pinestar approached the medicine cat den, "Yes, Iceflower?" he asked. "I need you to hear what Petalkit just told me," Iceflower instructed, and Petalkit repeated her story. Pinestar listened intently, his eyes betraying his shock and surprise at what he was hearing. "This is indeed a sign from Starclan," he said thoughtfully. "We must take this as a warning and be prepared for what's to come."

Petalkit's heart swelled with pride as she realized that she had a special connection with Starclan. She knew that whatever was going to happen, she had their support and guidance. She left the medicine cat den that day with a new sense of purpose and determination, ready to face whatever the future held.

( Chappie 6 next! This one was quite short!)