Chapter 12

Chappie 12! THANK YOU FOR 100+ reads!

Petalpaw and her mentor, Twigstar, were training in their clan's territory when Petalpaw noticed a strange cat lurking nearby. She called Twigstar's attention to it, and they both approached the cat cautiously. The cat introduced herself as Honey and asked if they were the new cats that had moved in next door. Twigstar, being cautious, asked if she was a kittypet.

Honey explained that she lived with humans, which meant that she wasn't a clan cat like they were. Petalpaw, being young and impulsive, looked down on Honey for living with humans and not being able to survive on her own. Twigstar, on the other hand, was more understanding and simply reminded Honey that she was in their territory and needed to be careful.

Honey apologized and said that she had no intention of causing trouble. She then disappeared back into the forest. Petalpaw felt triumphant for having stood up to a non-clan cat, while Twigstar was content that everything had ended peacefully. They both went back to their training, grateful for the opportunity to improve their skills and protect their territory.

As the two cats approached the camp, they caught sight of a familiar face – Honey, the friendly kittypet. However, Twigstar, the leader of the clan, who had been feeling particularly kind lately, didn't feel so kind anymore as she  approached Honey with an air of hostility and barked, "Why are you still here?" Honey, taken aback by Twigstar's tone, jumped in surprise and turned around to face him. "Oh, it's you! Sorry, I got lost!" she explained in a polite and apologetic tone. Twigstar, however, continued to snarl at Honey, "Well, leave then!" Honey rolled her eyes at Twigstar's rude behaviour and replied, "Oh, come on! I'm not going to harm you by being here!" Despite Twigstar's attitude, Honey decided to leave the camp anyway. As she left, Petalpaw called after her, "Well, you couldn't kill us, no matter how hard you tried!" Honey smiled at the young cat's defiance and disappeared into the woods. What an annoying kittypet! Petalpaw thought.