Chapter 1

( Btw I made my character using @Spruceflight's OC generator, so thanks to them for making the book; By the way I read the whole series quite a long time ago so please tell me if I get something inaccurate!) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF CAT WARRIORS! ONLY MY OCS BELONG TO ME!

Name: Petalkit

Age: 4 moons

What she looks like is Slim, a black-furred cat with green eyes, she has grey tabby stripes and long fur.

Personality: Brave, Solemn, intelligent, helpful and caring

Clan: Thunderclan

Parents: Blossomflight and Rippletail

Siblings: Whitekit, Berrykit and Hawkit

Scent: She smells like grass and pine wood. Petalkit loves to play with pinecones and roll around in the grass

Chapter 1:

Petalkit had just woken up from a refreshing nap in the nursery after playing with her friends Hawkit, Whitekit, Berrykit, and Mallowpaw. She loved spending time with her friends but also enjoyed lying down and gazing at the big blue sky during the night, watching the stars and StarClan. She often imagined her grandmother and her mate up there. Her little black coat made her blend in with the shadows as she tried to sneak in to attend the Clan meeting.

At the meeting, Pinestar announced the completion of the apprenticeship of a young cat, who had passed their final test, and was now a full-blown warrior. He also announced the sad news of the passing of their former deputy, Firestone, due to severe injuries. The Clan needed a new deputy, and after careful consideration, Pinestar announced that Twigleap was to be the new deputy. He praised Twigleap's strength, agility, and intelligence, and asked if she would accept the position.

Twigleap was surprised but eager to accept the role. She promised to stand by the clan and help when needed. Pinestar then officially announced Twigleap as the new deputy, and Petalkit yowled along with the other cats, feeling overwhelmed with excitement.

After the meeting, Petalkit returned to the nursery, where her mother and Cinnamontail were waiting for her. Her mother asked where she had been, and Petalkit said she was looking for Mallowpaw, who wanted to tell her something. Her mother reminded her that she could wander around but must not leave the camp. Petalkit was too tired to respond and collapsed onto her nest, feeling grateful to have witnessed the Clan's important announcement.

(Okay that's the end of chapter one hope you enjoyed it! It's been a while since I read Cat Warriors but If I made a mistake please alert me. Stay safe and remember to drink water!)

Ps: Who's your favourite warrior cat?
Mine is probably BristleFrost

Btw here is a picture of Petalkit's siblings:

Hawkit:

Berrykit:

Whitekit:

Whitekit:

( Art from meiker.io Warrior Cats Maker! HawkKit and PetalPaw take after their father, while BerryKit and WhiteKit take after their mother)