Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Why are you sorry?" He looked at me weirdly.

I put my hand to my face to stop myself from crying. "I'm sooo sorry." I repeated.

"Spencer." He put an arm around me and kissed my head.

I moved away from him.

"Spencer? What's wrong?" He repeated.

I looked at him. He was so worried. He was so...perfect. Every feature was perfect. He loved me. I'm I'm realising I have the same feelings. I can't do this. I can't loose him.

"Spencer. What is this about? Why do you think I would actually leave you?" He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me back to him.

I can't do it.

"I...I.." I froze. I'm not doing it. "I gained weight." I blurted...really? That was the only thing that came to mind?

"What?" He was confused. "I don't care if you gained weight..your perfect." He kissed me.

"I'm just...really insecure.."I lied. I'm really not.

"You shouldn't be. You are beautiful." I looked at me.

"Thanks." I looked away.

He laughed and leaned back in the seat. "I'm glad that it was nothing awful. I thought you slept with someone else....or something like that." He took at deep breath in relief.

"No! I wouldn't do that....not having sex again.." I laughed.

"We were each other's first right?" He asked.

"Ya...and last..." I laughed not thinking about what I just said.

"Why? Was it not good?" He sat up.

"No no no that's not what I meant..." I tried to clear up.

"Did you not enjoy it? What wasn't good about it?" He leaned in concerned.

"No harry. It was fine I just-"

"Fine?"

"Harry!" I yelled. "It was good! I liked it! I just..." I drifted off.

"Lacey." He finished for me.

Before I could finish the screen door opened. We both turned to find Lacey struggling to close it.

"Hi Lacey." I smiled at her from across the pool.

She smiled. I looked back at harry and he was thinking to himself.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"How old is Lacey?" He asked. My eyes widen. He's figuring it out.

"Uhh.." I needed to get out of this...I hate what came in my mind but I had to keep him from figuring it out. I started walking backwards. I seriously hope I left my phone in the house.

I kept walking backwards until I slipped of the edge of the pool and fell in.

I can't swim...I didn't think that far..crap.

I felt the bubbles on my body as I floated at the bottom and struggled to swim up. Before I knew it a huge splash appeared beside me. Harry.

I opened my eyes and saw him quickly swim to me and grab me. One of his arms were around me and the other was paddling to swim upwards. Finally before I was all out of air, we reached the surface. I took in a huge breath of air. He swam over to the only stairs in the pool, at the shallow end.

"Are you okay?" He said as he stopped swimming and stood where he knew I couldn't. I wrapped my legs around him because I feel like he is going to drop me.