Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*beep beep*

"Ugggg.." I rolled over and dug my head in my pillow.

*beep beep*

"What the hell!?" My eyes were blurt but I managed to grab my phone. "Hello?" Oh god I sounded like a man.

"Wake up call!" I looked at the clock.

"6 o'clock? Oh he'll no. I'm going back to sleep."

"Not if you want to miss your flight at 8." Louis sounded tired too so I didn't argue.

"Okay whatever." I got up and dragged my feet across the floor. The coffee was done cooking when I walked into the kitchen. Louis must have set the alarm for it.

*beep beep*

"chloe? Why are you up this early?"

"I'm hunting bunny wabbits.. What does it look like? I'm calling you."

"Yeah but why?"

"I didn't call you, you called me!"

"What??" Rubbing my eyes in confusion. "You called me first! Why?!?"

"It doesn't matter. Whatever. I told you NOT to call your brother that has amazingly hot friends!"

"I'm sorry but did you forget I have nowhere to live!?"

"Now how was see your hot brother?"

"Good. Actually amazing. We-"

"Ya okay well I got to go dan is...or is it John? I don't know John is waking up. Love you bye!"

"Bye?" Whatever. She's weird. As I stood there leaning on the counter, sipping on my coffee I realised I had to get ready. I walked in my room and threw on the clothes I had laid out. I turned on the flat iron and began on my makeup. I decided to look pretty natural. With alittle mascara, eyeliner, and lotion I was satisfied. I started on my hair. Finally the long waves were now straight.

I woke up Lacey and left her in her pajamas. She will sleep on the plane so there's no point in changing her. I grabbed our suitcases and said goodbye to our home. Now we are on our way to the airport.

---------

"Louis we're here. Where do I go?"

"Stay there. I will come get you."

"Okay." I stood there with Lacey in arms watching a sea of people walking around me. My heart is racing. my eyes have drifted towards the door but I cant. I have to do the right thing... For Lacey. I have no choice.

"Spencer!" I see him wave with a smile on his face and a coffee in his hands.

"Is that for me?"

"No..."

"Oh.." Awkward.

"I'm just kidding. It's for you. I didn't know if you still like this but decaf vanilla late'?"

"Yep." I smiled at the thought of his correct guess. He started guiding me.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him weird.

"Ya. Why wouldn't I be?" I was covering up...well trying.

"Okay, we'll I just thought it was because of har-"

"No!" I snapped. He looked at my with his eyebrows raised. "I'm fine." I say while letting out a breath that had been trapped.

"Haha. Okay." We kept walking the crazy long airport... Until the very end.