chapter 5

chapter 5!

"lacey, this is harry." she looked up at him still shoving pieces of the cookie niall bought her into her mouth.

"hi, lacey!" his smile grew as he stretched out his arm to meet hers. the fact i knew she was going to hide behind me made me happy. showing him I’m happy with her and she is happy with me brought me joy.

"hi harry." she took his hand and smiled with a chocolate smile. this confused me. she wasn’t scared of him? she liked him?

"time to board!" well zayn seemed excited.

the plane ride seemed like forever. it was nice but took forever. i sat in between liam and lacey. my lap was being occupied by laceys head while my shoulder was being used as a pillow for liam's head. the plane was big and we rode in first class. i have never ridden first class before, it was so much more relaxing.

even with all these great things and great people, i couldn’t stop thinking of my conversation with harry. all the things i didn’t say, could've said, could've changed. it was hard to talk to him, harder than i thought. it was hard to hide my feelings about him. i loved harry. i thought he was "the one". but that all changed. when i found out i was pregnant, i was scared. i was afraid to tell him....so i didn’t. finally i had the guts to tell him. i went over to his house to talk to him. when i got there, he was on top of another girl. not to mention it was my high school enemy, julia. i was heartbroken...so i ended it as soon as i could. i used to cry myself to sleep every night until i had lacey. then she became my everything.

once we landed, we were ambushed by fans on their way to the van. we drove immediately to louis's house. when we drove up the long drive way, my eyes widened. his house was huge. lacey, on the other hand, didn’t care that much. all she did was start to play with my long blonde hair.

"this is your house?!" he turned his self around from the front seat with a smile.

"yep. and now yours too." i was a little speechless so i didn’t reply.

when we got out of the car i just stared at the beautiful house. i felt a hand grab onto mine. i looked down at lacey who was looking up at me with a smile. i had a good feeling living here was going to be a good for us.

"we are going to lunch, do you wanna come?" niall said hanging over the seats of the van.

"no, i think we are just going to stay here and settle in."

"okay." he went directly into a pouty face. "well see you later then!" everyone waved goodbye and then drove away.

--------------------------

"this is your room. “he opened the big door to a big, high ceiling, bright, classy room.

"oh my god, louis!" i was in awe. the house? now this room? This house is beautiful.

"do you want lacey to sleep in here or she can have her on room?"

"she can stay in here." he smiled and began walking out.

"oh and come find me down stairs when you want the full tour of the house." i nodded and began digging through my bags. i got some fresh, new clothes and began unpacking. FINALLY i had finished unpacking, i turned to lacey to start unpacking her things. as i grabbed her bags i noticed she wasnt where i left her. i looked threw out the whole room but she wasnt there. thats when i noticed the door was cracked open.

"lacey!" i walked out the door and looked around. well she's not upstairs. great. i have no idea where im going and my daughter is lost somewhere in this huge house that we are both unfamiliar with. "lacey where are you?!" i walked up to a door that was open slightly. i swung open fast.

"Spying are we now?" zayn walked out in nothing but a towel around his waist.

"i wasn’t spying! i was just looking for lacey...wait you live here too?"

"yep." he grew a smirk "neighbor." as he said the last part he nudged me with a wink.

"You’re the only one though...yeah?"

"haha. nope."

"what?! three of you then?"

"we all live here." he said with a grin on his face. i could tell he knew what i was thinking. "even harry." his grin grew into a smirk as he waited for my response.

"is that supposed to annoy me?"

"i think it already has. Sweetheart." my winning face became defeated.

"whatever." i began walking away.

"arent you going to ask where he is?" i turned back around.

"why would i do that? i dont care." he was taken back by my response. but fired back...unfortunately.

"dont lie to me." this time i was taken back. but he was right.

" im over him zayn."

he looked at me as if he knew i was lying but then turned and started walking back into his room. "if only he was over you." he said under his breath.

i walked down the stairs cautiously as i looked around the house. there was no sign of anyone. where are they? all of a sudden i heard someone in the kitchen.

"lacey?"

"oh hey." he had turned around swiftly away from the fridge.

"oh hey niall. have you seen lacey?"

"ya, she's with harry."

"what?!" my mind froze. "well where are they?"

"his room.".....i raised my eyebrow. "upstairs, down the hall, take a left, second door to your right."

"thanks." i turned around and made my way back up the stairs.

*knock, knock* i heard laughing and then it went silent.

as he swung the door a couple of his curls flew back. "hey!"

"i heard lacey was here?"

"ya, wanna come in?"

"i still have-"

"just come in. he grabbed my arm and practically dragged me into his room.

"mommy!"

"hey sweetie!"

she ran to me and i bent down. a second later she was in my arms hugging me as i knelt down in front of her. soon we were interrupted.

"i was just talking to her about you."

"about me?"

"ya, about your old crazy self." my old crazy self wasnt something anyone would want to remember." how you lit up every time music was on. how you just let the music move you. how you love the ocean.... the way you made me laugh when i cried....when you loved me." this was weird. i didnt like where i was. " you did love me..."

"did." he just looked at me. after a second of awkward eye contact. i turned away. "lacey, we have to go set up our room!"

"can we make it pretty?" haha. she made me giggle a little bit."

"yes." as i looked up back to face harry, he was still gazing at me. i looked at him back this time. then i turned away and started for the door.

"lets go to dinner." i was stoped by his words.

" harry i already-"

"with lacey." this was a little confusing. " it wont be a date...unless you want it-"

"okay, with lacey. not a date." he smiled uncontrollably. i started for the door again. and i walked out of the room with the door shut all i could think about is what did get my self into.