Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"I love you mommy." Lacey said as she tightened her grip around me.

"I love you too baby." I said as my eyes shut to hug her.

She never let go. There was something on her mine and I think she misses me. I haven't spent as much time as I usually do with her.

"Well hello beautifuls." Harry said as he walking into the room.

I didn't answer. She still never let go. Guilt flooded over me, a flaw about being a mother. My eyes started to tear up.

"How about I take you out today." I said to her as I rubbed her back. "We can go shopping...like we use too."

She pulled away with a big smile. She nodded. "Can Jacob come?"

"I can call his mom. Maybe we four can go out together." I said smiling, actually excited. She did the same and nodded. "Okay it's a date...kissing?" She kissed me and ran away.

I was left o the ground of the living room after she ran out.

"Are you okay?" I turned to looked at harry.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said trying my hardest to dry my tears unnoticed.

"Come here." He signalled me over. I did so. He patted his lap. I was hesitant but not resistant. I sat down. "If there's something wrong, you can tell me." He said into my ear.

"I just...I love her." I said being 100% truthful.

"I know you do." He placed a kiss on my shoulder then got silent. "She asked my about her father." He said suddenly.

My heart stopped. WHAT?! I tried to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"Oh so that's a sensitive topic." He assumed.

"She asked me too soooo." I said....still being truthful.

"What did you tell her?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about this." I said standing up forcefully. And I walked upstairs to my room.

*****************************************

I went threw my closet and put a new outfit on. I didn't really care about it being presentable or not, I just threw something on. I walked over to my purse and went threw my coupon book to see if I could get some clothes on sale.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said not taking my eyes off my purse.

The door opened and the person walked inside. They didn't say anything so I just assumed it was Lacey or something. All of a sudden arms were around me. It was harry.

"Hey listen. I'm sorry for earlier." He said into my ear.

"It's okay." I said with my book still in my hands. We were both silent as I kept looking threw it. We were still in the comfortable position though, his arms around me while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you." He said.

"It's two hours.....you'll be fine." I spat back, not impressed but his cheesiness.

"Fine. But maybe we can do something afterwards." He said spinning me around with a smirk on his face.

"Or Morgan and Jacob can sleep over making it very difficult to try anything on me." I said with a bitchy tone as I pulled away.

He sighed. "Fine. I'll just have to be alone while my girlfriend is busy with her friends because she has no time for me." He said in a pouty voice.