Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Yours?" I said with a question in my voice. I'm not anyone's. I'm mine. I belong to no one.

"Yeah." He said shyly. "Well at least I want you to be mine." He looked down.

I didn't say anything. I was kind of heated so I decided it would be better for both of us if I didn't talk.

"Spence I want it to be how it was...I want us to be how we were." He finally looked up at me and looked me in the eye waiting for me to say something. I never did. "I know you're unsure about me. I know you don't trust me like you did but I just want a chance to show you that I want to be with you."

I looked down remembering about that night. I was going to tell him about Lacey. Tell him I was pregnant. The more I hide it from him the more the guilt eats me. Should I tell him? No...yes..yes? No. Ugh! I want to be with him to but I just can't..not when I am hiding this big of secret from him. And if I do tell him...will he leave me?

"Spencer." He said making my head shoot up and realize I've been thinking to hard. He laughed. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said pushing my hair behind my ear. Crap.

He watched me as I did so and his smile went away. "What's wrong?" He knows I'm not okay when I push my hair behind my ears.

"Nothing...I'm fine." I said with a fake smile. He just studied me. After a long moment of him just looking at me I turned away. "We should leave. I need to get Lacey home."

He snapped out of his graze and raised his eyebrow. "Okayyy." He knows something is wrong.

*****************************************

-HARRY POV-

There was something on her mind. She won't tell me though. Why would she hide something from me? I'm worried about her. Is everything okay?

She convinced me that we should head home and we started walking back. I would look over at her and steal a glance a couple times. She never looked back at me. She is definitely keeping something from me. What could it be?

Finally we found Chloe and the boys. They were all together.

"Spence! We didn't get to go on any rides!" Niall yelled at her.

She laughed and just hugged him.

"Hey spence look what I haaaavvve." Lexy waved around a bag of cotton candy in her her face. She smiled and snatched it away quickly.

"Do you want some?" She looked over at me as she brought a piece to your lips.

I nodded with smile and opened my mouth so she could feed me. She noticed but pretended she didn't and just handed me the bag. I mentally sighed. She was fine being 'a couple' a minute ago, what was bothering her?

I looked at Chloe and she was about to explode with laughter. I'm guessing because she saw what just happened. She then gave me a 'burn' look and turned away awkwardly.

"Spence go on one ride with me before we leave." Zayn walked up to her and grabbed her hand. As he pulled her away I got a little jealous at how eager she was to go with him.

Once they were gone I had nothing to look at anymore so my attention went to Chloe and Lexy.

"What is up with spence? She's acting weird." I looked down at them.

They looked at each other concernedly and hesitated to talk. "Uhh..she's just..." Lexy tried to say.

"On her period!" Chloe finished. Lexy turned her head to look at Chloe and he didn't look happy. After the mentally talked to each other they both looked back at me.