Chapter 15

Lacey(: -------------------->

Chapter 15:

I kissed him? I kissed him. Well on the cheek...there's a difference... Right?

I was up all night tossing and turning. I could sleep to save my life.

"Ughhh!" I groaned as I rolled over it get 'comfortable'. I can't sleep. I looked over at the bright clock that read 2:45. I groaned again.

I sat up and thought for a second. What can I do to fall asleep? I decided to get up and go down stairs. Why? I don't know.

I walked threw the dark house feeling like I was in a horror movie. I walked down the stairs slowly so I didn't trip. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge for light. I then sat on the counter top.

I had so many thought going threw my head. Mostly about Harry. He seemed too good to be true. I don't fully trust him but there was a part of me that wanted myself too.

"Hey what are you doing up?" The voice startled me I nearly feel to my feet. I could quit see who it was but I knew by the sound of his voice. "Can't sleep?"

"Yeah." I sighed. " what about you?"

He laughed. " how can I?"

"What do you mean?" He stepped closer and into the fridge light.

"Spenc...you kissed me." I looked up at him to find him closer than before.

"On the cheek."

"It had to have meant something." He was right. But I still don't know what yet.

"I don't know." I got off the counter and walked to the fridge to close it. My waist was pulled away from the fridge. "What are you doing?" He didn't reply.

He spun me around to face him and placed his hands on my waist. He began to sway back and forth.

"Harry." I whispered.

"Hmm." He was looking down at me.

"You are trying to dance with no music?" He then began to hum a song. His hum started to turn into words.

“And your heart's against my chest…your lips pressed to my neck I'm falling for your eyes… but they don't know me yet.. And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now” I closed my eyes as he held onto me.

“Kiss me like you wanna be loved You  wanna be loved You wanna be loved” I rested my head on his chest listening to both his voice and his heart. I’m not sure what I was doing or what was happen but all I knew was that I liked it.

“This feels like falling in love Falling in love We're falling in love.” He wrapped his arms around me to keep me close as we ‘danced’. He stopped singing but didn’t stop swaying. I felt myself growing tired. I was woken though. “Are you falling for me, spencer?” I didn’t want to answer him…I didn’t know.

“shh.” I stayed where I was. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed softly. He placed a kiss on my head as he tightly hugged me.

“Well I’ve fallen for you.” I don’t know why but I smiled.

“I know.”

I fluttered my eyes open. The room was bright. I was buried in a pill of pillows and blankets. I yawned as I looked over at the clock on the night stand. 11:00. I looked over to find lacey but she was gone, which meant Louis took her to daycare. I reached over to grab my phone on the nightstand. 3 new messages.

1:

To: Spencer

From: Morgan

Hey lets hangout and talk about when you start working at the shop. How about a coffee on me?(: