Chapter 25

Chapter 25

We walked out of his room after we finished our intense moment. I laughed as he dug his head into my neck.

"Harry!" I laughed and also tried to squirm away from his tickles.

He left a couple kissed before looking up at me. He smirked before roughly kissing me. He pushed against me making me hit the wall. He looked back at me with a big grin. He had my wrists pinned against the wall as well. He lifted my arm to make a straight line. He traced his hands along my arm as both of our eyes followed it. Once he got to my hand he intertwined our fingers together. He looked back at me and smiled.

He grabbed my arms and placed them around his neck. I laughed as he put his hands on my waist and attacked my neck with kisses.

"What's going on here?" We both stopped what we were doing and turned. Chloe had her arms crossed and a huge smirk on her face. "Shouldn't you two be getting ready? Not getting touchy." She winked.

"Uhh we were just.." I looked at him for some help.

"We were making out." He blurted.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Spence... I caught you." She winked again before turning around slowly and walking away.

Once she was completely gone we bursted out laughing. That was awkward.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I hugged back before attacking him with kisses. He didn't flinch or anything, he just stood enjoying as I dug my lips into his neck and jaw.

"Feisty are we?" He said as he rubbed my back urging me to keep kissing him. "As much as I love this, we have to go see why we have to get ready." I stopped and smiled. "Let's finish this later." He winked.

-CHLOE POV-

I caught spencer and harry messing around. I was actually standing there longer than they think I was. He just looked so happy with her. I mean I know he always talks to me about her but I never actually believed him.

They way they looked at each other. I'm starting to want that....or maybe not.

I didn't bother going to the room. I went straight downstairs and stomped threw the house. I looked and looked he wasn't in there...or there...or there. Finally I found him.

He didn't look at me even though he knew I was there. He must still be mad from last night. Whatever. I grabbed him and crashed our lips together. He fought at first but then melted into my lips. We were in the kitchen practically giving each other a tongue bath. I don't care who sees. I just need him.

"Zayn? Chloe?" We didn't bother to look. We were to caught up in each other.

I could tell who it was..harry and spencer.

"We just wanted to ask what we were doing today.." Spencer said.

We didn't stop, we practically shut them out. Soon he lifted me on the counter.

"Okay leaving now. We'll ask someone else." And they left...

Soon enough I was satisfied.

**************************************

-SPENCER-

"Hey lover!" Chloe called out. " let's go on that one!" She pointed at a really tall roller coaster.

I love amusement parks. I live the thrill the rides give you. Most girls hate these kinds of things but not me. I'm all for it.

"Yes!" I ran over to her. "Lacey come here!" Lacey heard me and ran over.