chapter 12

Chapter 12!!

“So you and harry, huh?” Chloe said as she flipped the page in her magazine.

“God no.” she looked at me as if I was crazy.

“Why not? He’s hot…and I saw you two today in the hallway.” She winked.

“Because he broke her heart, Chloe. God sometimes you can really be an ass.” Lexy harshly commented.

“Geese what crawled in your panties?” I rolled my eyes as I finished painting the last toe. “Anyways… he likes you..i think you-“ I cut her off.

“no.” that was all that came out.

“No?” she raised an eyebrow at me…again like I was crazy.

“Chloe, she doesn’t like him… Leave it alone.” Right now I was glad Lexy came along.

“Whatever grumpy.” She stood up and went to the mini fridge. And yes, we have a mini fridge. She took out a beer and popped the cap off. “You guys want one?”

“Pass one.” Lexy lifted her hand and signaled her to grab her one.

“What about you, lover?”  Her nickname for me is lover. Why? Because she’s a bitch who likes to make fun of me for getting my heart broken a lot. My nickname for her is hoe sooo we are pretty even…

“What the hell, why not.” She smiled widely as if I never had a beer before.

“Okay so what has been going on lately? With lacey? The boys? Jeremy?” Lexy started off.

“Lacey is good, she just started daycare and Louis will be home with her anytime now. The boys are great, they are crazier than ever and Jeremy? He’s good….we went out the other night.” I smiled.

“How was that?” Lexy was interested in what I had said about him. I think she just doesn’t want me with harry.

“It was good. He’s sweet.”

“That’s it?”

“I guess so...”

“Oh. I was hoping for some ‘he’s amazing and I’m falling in love with his eyes and his smile. He kissed me on the first date but I don’t care because it was perfect’ crap.” My eyebrows flew up.

“Uhhh…well not exactly...”

“Well that’s…it’s a start.” she seemed disappointed. Before I could say anything, someone knocked at the door.

“Come in.” I yelled. A second after Louis walked in with lacey…unfortunately asleep in his arms.

“She fell asleep... She said she had a fun day and made a new friend so I guess she just wore herself out.”

“So much for meeting her.” Chloe whined.

“Hey Chloe, long time no see.” He went in for a hug then turned to Lexy.

“Hello Lexy.” She smiled and blushed a little…causing me and Chloe to smile too.

“Hi Louis.” Really Lexy? That’s all you could say?

“wanna come watch a movie with me and the boys?” I woke from his trance and turned to all of us. “You are all invited.” We smiled. “And the boys will finally get to meet you guys.” He walked out and we followed. I looked at both of them, they were both smiling crazily.

“Guys this is Chloe and Lexy.” They all were sitting in the living room deciding on what movie to watch. They turned to see us and waved.

“This is Liam.” I pointed at Liam who waved and said hello.