07

The Vampire Diares

The Vampire Diares

S3 Ep13

Sasha quickly made her way up the Salvatore's mansion's steps. She wanted to avoid seeing Damon, she didn't want to show how upset she was, but Stefan had said it was urgent. Sasha knocks on the door and Stefan opens the door for her.

"Hi", Sasha says with a small smile.

"Hey. Come in", Stefan replies monotonously. Sasha's smile falls. Stefan was back to being an asshole.

"What was so important I needed to come over right away?", she makes her way towards the study where Damon was sipping on a glass of whiskey.

"We had to give Klaus his coffins", Damon tells her.

"So he's finally going to stop killing everyone we know?". Sasha is relieved to hear they no longer have the coffins. Maybe now Klaus would stop bothering them.

"We didn't have a choice, but I kept the locked coffin", Damon's smile is dangerous.

"So, you're still planning on continuing a war with him?".

"Why do you care? Want to protect your little boyfriend?", Damon asks her.

Sasha's eyes send daggers at him. "I just don't want anyone I care about to end up dead because you two are having a who's dick is biggest argument".

Stefan's eyes can't keep up with their argument. "Look, that coffin might just be the only way to kill Klaus. It was a good decision. We just need to buy ourselves some time for Bonnie and her mother to open it", Stefan explains to her.

"Ok. So why am I here?". Sasha can't really see where she fits in all this.

"I did something before I gave him the coffins. I undagered Elijah", Damon announces.

Sasha looks at him, waiting for the punchline. "You're joking, right?". She turns to Stefan but he just shrugs his shoulders. "Are you insane? He already betrayed us once. Why would you even think he'd help us this time?".

"That's what I said", Stefan grumbles.

"Klaus betrayed him, he will want revenge. Trust me". Damon is annoyed at their lack of confidence.

"That was our exact line of thought last time.". Sasha is beyond pissed. Elijah had betrayed her most of all. "I still don't understand why I'm here though".

"I left a note in his jacket's pocket. A way to contact me when he woke up. He finally did but he said he'd only meet if it was with you", Damon was still a bit skeptical of taking Sasha to see Elijah but it was the only plan he had.

Sasha laughs. "No. No way".

"Sasha, I also don't like this plan, but you need to help us", Stefan tries reasoning with her.