06

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S1 Ep14

Sasha's head was pounding, she wanted to open her eyes but they were so heavy. What had happened? The last thing she remembered was being in her room waiting for Elena and Stefan to bring her an aspirin. Rubbing her head, she tries to open her eyes again. At first, everything is very blurry, like she had been sleeping for a while and her eyes didn't want to open. But after a few seconds, the world started to focus again. Sasha didn't know where she was and that scared her. She's lying down on an uncomfortable mattress and is surrounded by white walls. When she looks across from her she sees Ben. He was a guy who had graduated a few years ago and last Sasha heard he was going on a date with Bonnie. Her heart starts to beat rapidly and she takes deep breaths to calm herself. Ben was across from her sprawled out on a chair fast asleep. Sasha looks around the room to see if there is something she can use to protect herself, but the motel room is bare. Her eyes make contact with the door. "I can make it", she thought. The door was right behind the sleeping boy. Steadying her breath, Sasha gets off the bed and starts making her way towards it, trying to not make a noise. Ben's foot is blocking her path to the door, so she has to step over him. Ben mumbles something and moves in the chair. Sasha freezes terrified she's woken him up, but he just keeps on sleeping. She breathes a sigh of relief when she reaches the door. Why so many bloody locks? The chain came away easily without making a noise, but when Sasha moves to the lock, it clicks. Her breath stops. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", Ben says from behind her. Sasha turns around quickly. Ben gets closer to her and looks straight into her eyes. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move". He's trying to compel her but thankfully Sasha has a vervain bracelet. "Do you understand?", he asks. 

Sasha tries to remove any emotion from her face, "I understand".

 Ben laughs, proud of himself, and walks back to his chair. That's her exit. Quickly Sasha turns around and opens the door. Running outside she bumps into Anna. Anna grabs her by the arm and pushes her back in. Sasha starts struggling, trying to get out of her grip. 

"Seriously?", Anna asks angrily. 

"I told her not to move. I did that eye thing you taught me", Ben tries to defend himself. 

Anna keeps dragging Sasha along. "But you forgot the lesson about vervain. She's friends with vampires", Anna tells him. 

"Let me go", Sasha says through gritted teeth, trying to break free, "What do you want?". 

"Does it matter?", Anna asks her, shoving Sasha into the bathroom and locking her in. 

The bathroom is as depressing as the room she had just been in. Turning on the lights Sasha looks around the small room. Conveniently there are no windows for an escape. Her captors were smart, well at least one of them is. Sasha keeps looking around, when she looks at the bathtub she sees an unconscious Bonnie. Sasha runs to her and tries waking her up, "Bonnie ?".