04

The Vampire Diaries 

The Vampire Diaries 

S1 Ep8

Sasha woke up with a headache. But she didn't remember drinking that much last night. In all honesty, Sasha didn't remember much from last night. Images started flashing through her mind. Her and Charlotte drinking and dancing, having fun. Then Matt being in some sort of altercation, Sasha running after him. Wait no maybe she went running after her sister. And then after that, it's just blank. Like her memories were erased. Or maybe she really had drunk that much, so much so that she didn't remember half of the night. 

Sasha stands up from her bed to get ready for the day. When she looks up her vision starts to blur, like her room is spinning around her. Falling back onto her mattress, Sasha needs to steady herself. This had never happened to her before, only when she went to donate blood and got up too quickly, but she hadn't donated any blood. 

There's a knock at her door. "Come in." she says weakly, still not trusting herself to get up from bed. 

Jeremy comes in looking sad. "Vicki left town". 

Sasha is shocked by the news, they had just gotten her back. She slowly stands up and waits for the blurriness to set, but nothing happens. She rushes to her brother and hugs him. "I'm so sorry Jeremy, how do you feel?" it was a stupid question to ask since it's obvious he wasn't well, but she asked anyway. 

"It sucks you know? But I think it's for the best." he replies truthfully.

Wait, what? Sasha couldn't believe that her brother who freaked out about Vicki not calling him was now ok with her just leaving town and not even giving a reason. Something was going on. "You sure Jer?". 

"Yes. You should get dressed, the Sheriff wants to interview us about Vicki." he smiles at her. 

"Ok, see you in 15." Sasha says as she is opening her closet. 

"So that means you'll be ready in 30, got it." Jeremy jokes. 

Sasha throws pillows at him until he leaves laughing. What a weird start to the day, she thought.

Sasha was sitting in the Sheriff's office. It's a room where everything has its place, nothing is out of order. Which is to be expected when the Sheriff is Liz Forbes, Caroline's mom. She's strict but that's just because she truly cares for the people she loves and wants to protect them. That's why Sasha wasn't nervous about this, even though she was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair staring directly at the Sheriff's eyes. 

"So how had Vicki been acting these last few days?" she asks with a pen in her hand ready to take notes. 

"Like she had a massive hangover. She had definitely been doing some hardcore drugs." Sasha replies.