09

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S1 Ep21

Sasha was sitting at a table with Matt and Tyler. They were in the same group for the Founder's Day float. It was awkward, to say the least. The two friends weren't talking to each other and kept throwing jabs at each other. At least Ric was the teacher working with them. 

"These are the specs for the History department's Founder's Day float", Mr. Saltzman says handing a sheet to everyone around the table. He was acting weird, seemed like he was on edge and he kept throwing glances at Sasha. "We'll recreate the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler'll head up the design". 

Sasha turns to her friend to congratulate him, but he just looks angrily at Mr.Saltzman. 

"By who?", Tyler asks.

"By me. I've seen your designs", Ric says with a finality to it. 

"I'm not really into the whole- ", Tyler starts arguing.

"Pick your team. Be creative. And don't screw up.", Ric tells him. Sasha laughs under her breath at her friend, earning her a glare from Tyler. 

"You want to help me out with this?", Tyler asks Matt.

"No not really", Matt replies. 

"What about you?", Tyler asks Sasha with pleading eyes. 

Before Sasha could reply Mr. Saltzman came behind her, "Could I talk to you for a few minutes it's important". When Sasha looks behind her she sees Elena and Stefan walking to Ric's classroom. 

"Yeah of course", she answers. Turning back around to Tyler, "Sorry. Maybe later". Sasha gets up and walks with Ric to his classroom. 

The four of them were inside the room waiting on Damon to come in. 

"Thank you for coming Damon", Alaric says when he finally comes in. 

Damon looks around the room and sees everyone's grim faces. "What's with all the furrowed brows", he asks.

"I saw Isobel last night", Alaric confesses. 

"Isobel's here? In town?", Damon is just as shocked and confused as everyone else in the room. Sasha had been when Ric told her. She couldn't understand why this woman who had been hiding from everyone, suddenly decided to appear now. Isobel had not once cared about Eelen in the 17 years she's been alive. 

"Did you ask about Uncle John? Are they working together?", Damon asks.

"No", Alaric tells him. 

"No, they're not?".

"No I didn't ask", Ric tells him. 

"What about the invention", Damon keeps up the questioning.