01

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S2 Ep1

Sasha looks towards the kitchen, where the sound came from. She didn't think anyone was home so she walked towards it with caution. With each step, the sound would get louder and what had started as a crashing noise soon became grunting. Sasha's heart was beating fast, something didn't feel right. Walking past the island she notices a bloody knife on the floor and then right next to it, Uncle John lying on the ground clutching his hand and bleeding from his stomach. Sasha's hand flies to her mouth stopping the scream that was coming. Running towards him Sasha noticed he was still breathing, but just barely. There was so much blood on the ground it made her sick but Sasha had to help John. Grabbing a kitchen towel from the island she presses it into the wound trying to stop the flow of blood. She needed to call 911. Without leaving John's side Sasha looked for the house phone finding it pretty quickly. Dialing 911 they picked up quickly while Sasha kept the pressure on the wound. 

"911 what's your emergency?", came the voice from the telephone. 

"Hi, I need an ambulance to 2014 Maple street", Sasha's voice is shaky. John starts struggling, trying to get up. "What?", Sasha asks him concerned.

"Behind you", comes out his labored voice. Sasha gasps instantly turning around dropping the phone to the ground. But there is nothing behind her. But John is still terrified on the ground and someone had to have done that to him. So Sasha picked up the knife on the ground and got up. Her hand was shaking with fear and the only sound she could hear was her beating heart. But Sasha took a deep breath and went to investigate the rest of the house. Walking towards the entry hall Sasha kept looking everywhere, it was as if someone was watching her but she couldn't see anyone else. Suddenly a wooshing sound came from behind her. Turning around fast she again sees no one. Her breathing is coming out fast and hard. Sasha starts walking behind her to where the sound came from. But the same sound comes again and then the front door opens and shuts open. Sasha screams turning around again brandishing her knife. But again there was no one.

"Jeremy", Sasha whispers only now remembering he was home. Running up the stairs like her life depended on it she kept screaming his name. He was lying down on his bed sleeping. "Jeremy!", she screamed as she got on top of his bed and tried shaking him awake. "Jer, please wake up". Jeremy wakes up startled breathing hard. 

****

Sasha was on the staircase watching as the paramedics wheeled Uncle John outside. There were policemen stationed outside the door keeping people out. Stefan and Elena had come rushing home once Sasha called them. 

"I live here", Elena explains to the officer when he blocks their entry.

"It's ok", Sasha tells him. Nodding the officer lets them in. Elena runs to her sister and hugs her tightly. The three of them rush upstairs to Jeremy's room.