10

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S2 Ep 19

Elena had fallen asleep on Sasha's shoulder. They had spent the night in the cellar waiting for Elijah to wake up, but he was sure taking his time. Sasha sat there looking at the vampire who she had considered a friend, that was before he kidnapped her. She was just starting to fall asleep when she could've sworn that she saw Elijah twitch. She sat up making Elena wake up with a groan, expectantly she watched Elijah. Suddenly his body convulsed up and Elijah started gasping. Sasha quickly got up and rushed to his side placing her hands on his chest as his body kept convulsing.

"Elijah", Sasha tried to get his eyes to focus on her. Just as quickly as his body started shaking it stopped still.

"Is this normal?", Elena whispered to her sister.

"I don't know", Sasha replied with a shrug of her shoulders. She reached out her hand to Elijah's chest but his back arched rolling onto Sasha. Elena grabbed her sister to take her out of harm's way.

Elijah got up and you could hear his bones snapping. "I can't- I can't breath", he gasped. "What's happening to me?".

"I-", Sasha began but didn't know how to finish it, she was worried for Elijah. He used his vampire speed to get out of the room but it was as if he ran into an invisible wall. Sasha grabbed onto his wait to try and keep him steady. "I can't- I can't be in this house".

Sasha looked toward her sister finally understanding what the problem was. "He wasn't invited in".

"Help me get out of this house", Elijah gasped once again before running out of the room and bumping into another invisible wall. Elijah used his vampire speed to rush up the stairs so Sasha and Elena had to run after him. They stopped in front of the open door where Elijah was crouched down but he was breathing normally and his body wasn't convulsing.

Elijah ran up towards them but since he was invited in he wasn't allowed in. "What happened?", Elijah asks angrily.

Elena simply sushes him and points upstairs at where the brothers are. "Not here", she mouths. "Can we trust you?".

"Can I trust you?", Elijah whispers back. Sasha understands his reluctance after all they did stab him in the back, but she knows how to show him that they can be trusted this time around. Sasha grabs the Original dagger and hands it to Elijah.

The three of them get in the car to be away from the Salvatores and for Elijah to feed on some blood bags and regain his strength. Elena was in the driver's seat while Sasha sat in the back analyzing Elijah's every move. Elena parked the car on the side of the road and looked at Elijah expectantly.