02

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S3 Ep3

Sasha is lying down on Damon's bed, with her hair splayed out around her. She had been staying over a lot. Something which was getting harder to hide from her siblings. Damon was walking around the room in just his boxers, getting a glass of rum. Sasha lets her mouth form into a smile.

"What are you so happy about?", Damon taunts her looking at her. She was under his covers but he knew what lay underneath. He starts to approach her when his phone rings. He retrieves it with the intention to hang up but notices it's an unknown caller. "This better be important because you're interrupting something important", Damon says into his phone as he climbs onto the bed making Sasha giggle. 

Sasha can't hear the other end of the conversation but sees Damon stop dead in his tracks looking concerned. "Katherine. Where are you?". Sasha sits up, maneuvering the sheets to conceal her nakedness. Why was Katherine calling?

"What do you want?", Damon asks sounding bored and taking a sip of his drink. He waits a beat. "Stefan's still Klaus's prisoner and we're still trying to save him and no one's thought about you since you left". 

Damon makes an uncomfortable face. Whatever Katherine said it wasn't good. "I didn't give up on him. I just don't know where he is". He goes silent. "But you do". Sasha sits up even more. Was Katherine going to help them? "Are you trailing them?". 

"Means you know where they are". Sasha mouths the words "Well?". Damon simply nods his head conveying for her to be quiet. 

"How do you know?". Sasha hated only being able to hear his side of the convo. "Is that what you're doing? Looking out for my brother?". Damon rolls his eyes at her response. "Where are they". His eyes light up before he hangs up. Damon gets off the bed and starts putting on some pants. "Get dressed we're going to Chicago". 

****

Sasha and Damoon find Elena in the living room of the Gilbert's house. 

"Where you two together?", Elena asks confused checking her phone, "It's 7 am.". Sasha's face goes beet red before Damon interrupts the conversation. 

"We're bringing Stefan home", Damon announces. Elena practically leaps from the couch. 

"What? Where is he?".

"Windy City", Damon replies smugly. 

"He's in Chicago? How do you know?".

"Came to me in a dream. I was naked", Damon says earning a slap on the chest from Sasha.

"Katherine called him and told him", she explains to her sister.