03

The Vampire Diaries 

The Vampire Diaries 

S1 Ep4

Sasha awoke the next day feeling like shit. Her and Jeremy had never spent this long not talking and it killed her. She missed him and wanted things to go back to normal. Her feet padded softly towards his room. 

"Come in." he said after hearing a knock on the door. 

Sasha opens it shyly not wanting to overstep his boundaries. "Hi". 

"Hey." Jeremy replied with a small smile on his face. "Wanna sit?". 

Sasha makes her way to his bed and sits on it. "Jer. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, he was just there one day and I made a mistake. I -". 

"Are you still seeing him?" Jeremy interrupts her. 

"No, I'm not I swear". Jeremy thinks about it. He loved his sister and she obviously can see whoever she wants. But Tyler had been nothing other than an asshole to him and having his sister screw him just made it seem like Sasha was taking his side. "I'm sorry I was an ass to you the other day. And I'm sorry you got hurt yesterday.". Jeremy looks down not able to face her. 

Sasha was just happy that her brother forgave her. She lunges at him hugging him until he couldn't breathe anymore. 

"Ok Sasha I can't breathe let me go." Jeremy says laughing. Both siblings head downstairs laughing and joking at each other, it was nice to see them being friends again. When they reach the kitchen they see Elena sitting at the table with a box of antiques. 

"Originally it was Great-great-grandma Mary's ring." Elena is talking about a ring she is holding. 

"How much do you think this stuff is worth, like, on eBay?" Jeremy asks. 

Sasha takes it from his hand. "You're not going to find out." she says in a sing-songy voice. 

"This is Mom and Dad's stuff, it's not for you to give away." he says angrily at Elena. 

"I'm not giving them away, I'm putting them on a loan.". Suddenly the doorbell rings and Elena gets up to go answer it. 

"It's good to see you guys talking again." Jenna says smiling at the twins. She was worried when they didn't talk for 1 day but she was relieved now. 

Jeremy rolls his eyes and Sasha smiles at her. "Well, I am going to go upstairs to get ready for the day." Sasha announces. When she reaches the entryway she's met with Elena and Stefan making out on the staircase. "Argh, God people. Public space here, get a room." Sasha says but can't hold her smile back.