05

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S1 Ep10

Sasha woke up in Tyler's arms. She starts to regret last night. She didn't like him like that but when they hook up she forgets about her fucked up life, and yesterday Sasha needed that desperately. 

Not wanting to wake him up, she very slowly disentangles herself from Tyler's arms and goes in search of her clothes. Underwear on the desk, shoes on each side of the room, pants on the floor, everything was thrown all over the place. Quietly Sasha gets dressed and walks out of the house before the sun rises. 

If there was one thing she was truly terrified of was Mrs.Lockwood when she was mad. The drive home is silent. Sasha's knowledge of the world had been ripped from her. Vampires. They were real and she knew them. All the weird things that had been happening in Mystic Falls suddenly made sense. All the animal attacks, Vicki, Elena acting weird and lying to Sasha. Of course, she was mad at her sister for keeping something like that from her but in a messed up way it had been to protect her. 

Sasha finally gets home and tries her best not to wake up anyone. She doesn't want to deal with people right now. When her hand reaches for her door, she breathes a sigh of relief. But that is short-lived. On her bed is Elena, clearly waiting for her. 

"Where have you been?" she whisper yells. 

Sasha rolls her eyes, "I just needed to sort through things ok.". 

Elena's anger seeps away. Her sister had just been told something massive and she had the right to deal with it however she wanted to. "Did you tell anyone?" Elena asks. 

"No, I didn't." Sasha says finally looking at her, "But we should Elena. We need to tell someone. An adult. You think by not telling people you're protecting them,? You're just putting them in more danger". 

Elena looks down feeling ashamed, "It's their life Sasha we can't put them at risk. Please just promise me you won't tell anyone.". 

Sasha looks at her older sister, someone she has always looked up to, and sees flaws for the first time. 

Elena just wants to protect everyone in her life the best way she can, and if that means that Sasha has to lie to some people, she will. "Ok." she says smiling. Elena goes up to her and hugs her. "Ew you smell of male cologne. Where did you say you slept last night?" Elena asks with suspicion. 

"I didn't." Sasha says a bit too fast, "Let me just get ready for school". She shoves her laughing sister out of her room. 

As Sasha is leaving the bathroom she looks into Jeremy's room. He is sitting at his desk with his sketchbook drawing something. It has been a long while since he picked that sketchbook up. It made Sasha's heart swell up with joy. She had always wanted to know how to draw but alas that skill went to her twin brother, not her. Not wanting to disturb him she goes downstairs. She's grabbing a ride with Jenna and Elena.