This belongs to you!

I was confused with his answer. Did he really plan to show up here?

Soon enough, I saw his car outside, in front of the restaurant and he got out of it. I opened the door of restaurant and let him in, closing the them behind him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you!" he replied with a sweet smile on his face. Why does he have to be so damn cute!

"But it's 11pm. It's late and you have training tomorrow morning."

"Darling...If I told you I couldn't sleep at night because of you, would you believe me?" he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Well..."

"I miss you every night and I can't stop thinking about you. So in case I sleep tonight, I had to come to see you. Maybe take you home with me."

"I can't tonight..."

"I didn't mean that love."

"Oh... So... You..."

"I wanted to cuddle with you until we fall asleep. That's all."

"Well when you say it like that..."

"You're gonna come?"

"Why not?!"

"Great! I planned a great night for us."

I gave him a side eye and he just laughed at me.

"Again, it's not what you think. You'll see when we come home." he said as he took my hand.

"Is your sister there?"

"No, she went to Seville, remember?"

"Oh yeah... Alright!"

He looked over to the kitchen and when he saw that no one was looking, he pulled me in for a kiss. I melted in his arms. All that anxiety and stress from earlier disappeared with his touch.

"Come on now, I wanna hear what my girl did today!" he said leading me to the kitchen where others were.

"I survived being a head chef. I'm exhausted!"

"I believe you... At least you tried something new."

"You know... I don't think I wanna have my own restaurant anymore. It's just too much for me."

"Don't say that! It's your dream! And you've come so far to just give up!"

"Maybe... I don't know.. I have to think about it."

"Think about what? Oh hi Pablo!" Philip said, moving his gaze from his phone.

"Hey! What's up?" Pablo greeted him.

"Nothing much... I'm talking to Fernando on face time."

"Uuu I wanna see him!" I said as I took Philip's phone.

"Hey buddy! How are you?" I asked looking at his arm that was in the cast.

"A little better... But it hurts so much. They gave me pain killers and they're not doing their job. I've already taken three!"

"Woah, don't take too much! It's not good, you know."

"But it hurts!"

"It will pass over time.. I hope you'll get better soon."

"Me too... But the doctor said that it will take at least one month to get better."

"That long?!"

"Yeah... Sucks... I can't move my arm. How am I gonna wash my hair?!"

"You'll find some girl to wash it for you!" Philip replied as he and Pablo laughed.