Who's with me?!

"Oh fuck... " I moaned loud, feeling like I'm on the cloud nine.

"You alright?"

I nodded and sighed deeply. Pablo just chuckled and kissed my lips again. I ran my fingers through his messy hair that looked so good on him.

"Fuck Pablo!" I let out loudly as he gently took my thigh and moved it up a bit.

"You're not gonna take my sweatshirt if you keep screaming my name love!"

"I don't want your fucking sweatshirt, I wa...want y... You!" I sighed.

I was squeezing sheets so tight until my hand started to hurt. I twisted my back feeling adrenaline filling my whole body.

"I'll give it to you anyways... I want to hear your voice now, darling!"

"Oh God..." I stuck my nails in his back, but not that much so I don't hurt him.

He groaned while kissing my neck, leaving hickeys like he did last night. Fuck... This guy is driving me crazy!

"Pablo..."

"Yes Nolly!"

"I think I'm..."

"Me too love..." he groaned in his deep voice.

"I'm gonna..."

"Pablito!"

He stopped and we looked at each other freaked out when we realised who it was.

"You didn't say that?"

"I didn't..." I replied breathing heavy.

"Shit..."

"Did you lock the door?" I asked worried.

"No!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LOCK THE DOOR?!" I wispered-shouted.

"BECAUSE WE WERE ALONE!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!"

"I LOCKED THE FRONT DOOR!" his chest was going up and down fast.

"She has a key for THAT! She doesn't have a key for YOUR ROOM!"

"Too late... Fuck... I don't wanna..."

"Do you want her to caught us like this? Is that what you want Pablo?" I asked him serious with my hands around his neck.

"Well no... But still..." his face was a few inches away from mine.

"As much as I want you to stay, you had to get off of me now and put your clothes on!"

"There's no chance I'm going down! I'm..."

"I don't fucking care if you're horny! What should I say when I was this close!"

"I really have to replace the lock on the front door."

"Yeah, you should have done that a long ago."

"Pablo where are you? Bro, I swear if you're still sleeping!" we heard shouting and then steps coming closer.

"Shhhiiittt!" he stood up quickly, putting his boxers on.

"What now?!" I looked at him scared. My heart was beating faster than a little a while ago.

"Get behind my bed!"

"Pablo, she'll..."

"Behind the bed!" he said, putting his sweatpants on quickly.

"Pablo..."

"Hey Aurora!" he sat back on the bed.

"Hey! Why didn't you answer me when I called you?" she asked.