I don't eat sweets,but maybe I should start?

"I brought my cute pink jacket and..."

"Why are you girls talking about what you brought? You're gonna see when you put it on anyways." Pedri cut Hope off.

"You brought ball for football. What should I say huh?!"

"Because Pablo and I have to do something there while you're in the spa."

"I don't know about you, but I'll go to that hot pool no matter what!" Pablo said.

"Seriously?!" Pedri looked at him annoyed.

"Calm down guys, we're not even there yet. We don't even know what they have there so.."

"Noa is right. We're not even there." Pablo agreed.

"I'm so excited!" Hope squealed.

You may wonder where what's happening right now. Well first...we're on the plane. Since Pedri and Pablo have one week to relax after their last big game, we all decided to go to winter camp. Not in Spain... I haven't heard that there's winter camp in Spain. But we're going somewhere else...

"It's gonna be so cool to see The Eiffel Tower in real life!" Hope again said excited. I think she's the most excited one here.

Yeah... She told you before I could...We're going to France! First we're going to the mountain Courchevel for a couple of days, then we're going to Paris. And after that, we'll come back home. Good way to spend one week but not at home.

Pedri and Hope are going as couple while Pablo and I are going as friends. With that I mean that they took one room while Pablo and I took two separated rooms. I wouldn't mind if we took room as them honestly...

Lately, I've been very confused with my emotions and feelings towards him. Whenever I'm around him, my hands start to sweat and my heart beats faster. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about him when I close my eyes. And it's KILLING ME!

"Hey, we'll land soon!" Pedri said.

"Oh nice!"

I looked out the window and saw white ground under us. It's beautiful, even though I don't like winter that much. I'm more into summer and hot weather. Winter can be good when there's a snow though.

***

We got off the plane and waited to take our suitcases. Hope had to go to the toilet so I went with her to hold her things while she does her thing.

"I'm so excited!"

"I know Hope, you said that at least a hundred times by now."

"Sorry... I'm just..."

"Excited I know!" I chuckled.

"I mean come on... You're happy too!"

"I am, but I don't think it's a big thing. We came to relax here, but it's nothing new."

"Paris is!"

"Okay, maybe that, but you've seen other things before."

"You love to kill my vibe don't you?" she walked out of the cabin.

"No, I'm just saying."

"Well let me enjoy these couple of days. I'm gonna pretend like I've never seen anything before and enjoy being here with my boyfriend." she said washing her hands.

"Um...I'm here too!"

"My boyfriend and my best friend. Oh and also her boyfriend."

"Pablo is not my boyfriend."