His eyes are like angels but his heart is cold!

I went to work just like usual, but something was off today... Everyone were so quiet. We didn't have as many customers as we do every day.

"Hi Hope!" I said as I walked past her office that was on the way to the kitchen.

"Hey! You arrived huh?"

"Mhm! Um.. Is everything okay, I mean, everything is so quiet today."

"Yeah, it's just Thursday and not many people will come. We're always like this on Thursday. "

"Whatever... I'll be in the kitchen to get ready. Did Fernando and Philip come?"

"Not yet.. They will soon I think."

"Kay!"

I left my bag and jacket on the hook and took my apron. Before cooking, I had to wash my hands so I headed over to the bathroom but I stopped on the entrance.

I heard weird noises from inside. Maybe some of the customers came in the bathroom that is only for employees? That's against the rules! And it's so... Wait... This voice is familiar to me...

Then it hit me. I quickly ran up to Hope.

"Hope... Are Tori and Alex here yet?"

"Ya, they arrived about 20 minutes ago. Why?"

"Just... Asking.... Thanks!" I quickly replied and went to the kitchen to wash my hands there. By the sound they were making, I don't think they'll come out soon...

***

"So I was thinking to actually go and buy that purse, but I don't wanna waste my money on something like that." Hope complained while drinking her coffee.

"You can buy new purse for less money and it will still be good. It doesn't have to be exactly that one." Torry replied.

"That's what I thought too!"

"Or you can ask Pedri to buy it for you... I'm sure that he wouldn't have a problem with it." I added jokingly, taking a sip from my cup.

"Na ah... I'm not that type of girl. Besides, I do want him to buy me something, but I don't wanna ask for it."

"He can't read your mind to know what you want Hope!" Torry said.

"Exactly! You have to tell him, in order for you to buy."

"No thanks... I'll stay like this and enjoy my life without that bag."

"You have milion bags already. You don't need more." I confirmed.

"You have more than Noa and I have together!" Torry agreed with me.

"If you saw it, you would probably go crazy just like me."

"Luckly, we didn't."

"Never mind... I.. Oh wait, Pedri is calling me!" she said as she took her phone and answered with one of her "Hey sweetheart!"

Pablo and I are not like that. At least I think. He calls me darling and Noa in front of our friends, but when we're alone... Everything changes. He changes completely towards me. Not in a bad way of course. He just starts acting so sweetly. Who would say that Pablo loves to talk as much as he talks to me?! No one!

***

"And he kept talking about Hope and I just couldn't listen anymore." Pablo complained about Pedri.

"Don't be like that! It's not like you're not talking about me!"

"Okay... You're right. I do talk about you, but he was telling me things I don't wanna know."