Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, looking at my phone, when I saw that someone tagged me on Instagram.

Probably Hope or Alex because they usually tag me on some new recipe or cooking video. But this time it wasn't neither of them.

Pablogavi tagged you in the post

alejandrobalde started following you

What's this? Why would he tag me on...

Then I saw the post. He tagged me on his story where he posted a photo of the cake and Balde. I was also tagged on the post that Balde posted.

I smiled seeing Barca players smiling around Balde. They're not just the club, they're family.

In the next moment, my phone rang. Mom was calling me on face time.

"Hey mom!"

"Hi honey! How are you?"

"I'm good thanks! How are you two?"

"We're good. Your dad has a little back problems, but it will go away."

"What did he do now?"

"I told him not to pick up those heavy boxes in the garage, but he was too stubborn to understand."

"Is he okay now?"

"Yeah he's lying now. I gave him a painkiller so... He'll be okay by tomorrow. Anyways what you doing Noa?"

"I wanted to call you guys, but I'm always busy and I don't have time."

"It's okay honey, we understand."

"I was at the work today and I made and decorated my first cake."

"That's great! I remember once when you were little. I was making cake for your birthday and you wanted to help me. You were only 5 and I couldn't let you do it because it wouldn't end well. But you were so stubborn and persistent that I had to."

"Sounds like that was a mistake." I chuckled.

"Kind of... You made a mess all over the floor, but the cake was alright. I hope you didn't make a mess now?"

"I didn't, it was great! I can send you the photo if you want."

"Sure! I wanna see what my little chef knows."

"Roberto teached me everything so it wasn't that hard."

"How's he?"

"Good... To be honest, when he's around, I feel like you guys are here..."

"Aaaww... We miss you too honey!"

"When will you guys come here?"

"Soon! Very soon! Just a few more things and we'll come there. Just be patient love okay?"

"Okay..." tears filled my eyes.

Shit, this happens every time when I'm talking to her. Her eyes were also filled with tears.

"Not this time mom!"

"I'm sorry... I just... It's been so long since we saw you and..." she started to cry.

"I know mom but..." I was crying along with her.

"You girls are such a crybabies! She's not on the other side of the world Sofia." I heard dad's voice.

"Shut up.... Marc!" mom punched him in the arm as I chuckled through tears.

"It's okay mom... He's right."