I'll hire you to be my personal chef.

Ring ring.. Ring ring...

I stretched out my hand to take my phone from the night table.

"Hello?" I answered without looking who was calling me. I was too tired and lazy to open my eyes.

"Noa! Thank God you answered! Where are you?!" I heard Hope's worried voice.

"I'm home, sleeping, Hope!"

"Oh... Sorry to wake you up. I was so worried that you didn't come last night. Pedri was calling Pablo too, but he didn't pick up."

"He was probably busy."

"Mmm..." Pablo groaned next to me.

"Why didn't you come?"

"Mom called me and I had to go home. I don't know about Pablo."

"We thought that something was up, I wanted to call the police, but Pedri was trying to convince me that you're fine."

"We're more than just fine Hope..." Pablo wispered in my ear as he hugged me around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"Yeah, we're good. I'll talk to you later Hope. I gotta go now."

"Kay kay! See you!"

"Bye!" I said as I quickly hung up. Pablo took my phone from me and left it on the night table, then turned to me and kissed me.

"Morning my love!"

"Morning Mr. Lover!"

"I hope you slept well."

"I can thank you for that." I hugged him around his neck.

"Yeah, my bed is so soft to sleep on."

"I said thank YOU, not your bed."

"I that case, maybe you can move in to sleep like a baby every night."

"Slow down, we didn't come to that yet. One day..."

"One day, when you say yes and when I make you mine for life!"

"You came too far!" I giggled.

"I have to make sure that you don't go after some asshole when you have a gentleman over here!"

"My big gentleman!" I added kissing his nose, then lips.

He turned me over so he was above me, making eye contact with me. His messy hair looks so attractive, I think I'm gonna pass out.

"I'll make sure to win every next game if it's gonna end up like this."

"That's too much you know... You can't always win."

"I can if I want. And knowing how my persistence is, I'll do it.
Trust me, love!"

He lowered his head and kissed me on the lips. Those lips that we on my neck all night. Lips that left hickeys on my skin.

"Mm... We should stop before..." I managed to say when I pulled away a little.

He just looked at me with that smile on his face, without saying a word. Our faces inches apart. I got lost in his eyes.

"before..."

"Focus darling!" he chuckled.

"Stop it!" I punched him in the arm.

"Okay okay... Fine..." he laughed as he rolled over and layed next to me.

"Are you okay... I mean... After last night?" he asked me.