I'm not a professional chef to cook like you, you know?!

Home... Back to my usual routine. I kind of missed it, I'm not gonna lie. As good as our little vacation was, everything has to end. So here we are again.

Luckly, Roberto didn't ask us to come to work right away. Hope and I let him know that we came back and asked if we can take two days off so we can rest from the trip. It's good actually, because it's weekend so it doesn't really matter.

And that weekend passed so fast that I didn't even notice. And here I am now... Heading over restaurant, my safe place, where my family is...

As soon as I opened the door of the kitchen, Alex ran up to me and hugged me tight like he hadn't seen me in years.

"I missed you so much!"

"Aww I missed you too Alex, but you don't have to kill me!"

"Oh, sorry!" he loosened his grip and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"How are you?! I'm so glad that you're back!" he said excited.

"Hey, what about me?!" Hope complained offended.

"I missed you too! I told you that earlier when you came."

"Yeah whatever..." she continued to watch something on her phone.

"Well, who's ready to start working again?!" Roberto walked in with his recognizable smile.

"Meee!" Hope raised her hand.

***

I went out to throw the bag with trash in the trash can since no one else wanted to do it. What a gentlemen I have for colleagues?!

"Fuck, I hate doing this... This is not what I'm getting paid for!" I said to myself annoyed while throwing the bag in the can.

"You're right darling. But don't worry, you won't need to work when you have me!"

"Hey you!" I turned around and saw Pablo sitting on the stairs.

"Me!" he smiled as he walked up to me.

"What are you doing here?" I was surprised to see him honestly. We haven't seen each other since we came back from our trip. We were texting, but didn't go out so...

"I came to see what is my girl doing!"

"As you can see... I'm playing Cinderella."

"What kind of gentlemen are they?!" he raised his eyebrow.

"Don't ask me... Anyways, I thought that you have a training."

"I do, but I thought, since I was passing by your restaurant, to come to see you. I haven't seen you in three days!"

"But you talked to me like this morning."

"That's not the same!"

"Okay okay..." I chuckled.

He was looking into my eyes while he pulled me closer. His hands on my waist. I wasn't wearing jacket because I thought that I'll go back inside right away. Guess I was wrong.

"How about we go out some day hm? What do you think?" he smirked while looking directly into my eyes.

"You mean.. Like a date?"

"Just you and me... Finally without our annoying friends."

"You're right about that!"

"So?"

"I'm down. Just tell me when and where."

"I'll have to plan things first..."

"Pablo, you don't have to make a big deal out of this. It's just a date."