I promise that I'll never leave...

Soon after, I heard a knock on my door. I didn't order another pizza, but that sounds like a great idea! Or maybe ice cream instead?

"Pablo?"

Pablo's POV

"Pablo?" Noa opened the front door.

"Hey!"

"What are you doing here?" she looked confused.

"I'm here to see what's wrong."

"What do you mean what's wrong?"

"You sounded upset so... I'm here to see what's going on."

"Nothing is going on..." she said as she moved aside to let me in.

She was wearing grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. Her house was very warm since it was cold outside. I'm summer type, not winter and I don't like cold weather.

"You caught me off guard. I didn't expect you to come... I'm sorry because of this mess, I..." she started picking up tissues that were all over the couch and floor.

"It's fine, sometimes my place also looks like this. So don't worry, I'm not looking at things like that."

"You wanna drink something?"

"Umm... You have tea by any chance?"

"I do!"

"Tea would be great then."

"Okay!" she replied and went to the kitchen.

Her house is very warm and cozy. She has a good taste, I'm not gonna lie. It's something similar to mine, except  that I don't have this much pillows on the couch and photos on the walls.

5 minutes passed and she came back with two tea cups in her hands.

"Again, I'm sorry for all this. I would clean this place if I knew that you'll come."

"No need to apologize really... Are you sick or?"

"No... I'm.. I'm fine, it's just not the happiest day of my life."

Her eyes were puffy and red, just like her nose. I could tell that she cried. I know how to recognize eyes that cried. I grew up with my sister so I almost know everything about girls.

"Now you have to tell me what happened!"

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure about that? Because those red eyes tells me otherwise."

"Yeah... Yeah... I..." they filled with tears again.

"Come here..." I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. She started crying as I was patting her back. It's maybe weird that I hugged her, but it was right thing to do.

"It's okay... It's gonna be okay..." I comforted her, although I'm not the best in that.

I wonder who could hurt her like this... She doesn't deserve to cry like this...

***

It was like that for about 30 minutes. I was patting her back while telling her words that will calm her down. It didn't stop her from crying, but it helped a little. She calmed down.

"Are you ready to tell me who hurt you so much?" I asked carefully, trying not to make her cry more.

"I...um...he..."

"Slowly... Tell me, but slowly..."

She took a deep breath and wiped her tears away.

"He...cheated on me..."