Sweetheart wouldn't call you a coward.

While Jude was showering and getting ready for our date, I was in my room, putting my makeup on.

I wore my red long dress and red heels and red shiny purse. And because I was all in red, I decided to do some natural makeup. I put my red eye shadow, but just a little, then blush, lipstick and other things...

"Wow..."

I turned around only to see my boyfriend looking at me with lovely eyes. That's something I don't get every day.

"You like it?"

"You look beautiful Noa!"

"Thank you! You also look very handsome in that suit."

"I wanted to look good for you tonight..."

"You got what you wanted then.."

"Are you done? I'm not gonna make you hurry up, but we're gonna be late soo..."

"I am! Let's go!"

***

He drove us to some restaurant in the center. I thought that fans will surround us, but luckly only a few of them came up to us.

"My miss!" Jude pulled out the chair so I can sit down.

"Thank you my man!" I smiled and sat down.

The waiter came up to us and gave us the menu. When it comes to this, I'm very undecided person. I usually take a lot of time to decide what to eat. Especially when there's a lot of options... Ughhhhh...

"I'll take the steak!" Jude said.

"I... I don't know..."

"Take whatever you want!"

"I'll take the same as you. Because if I chose anything different, I would like to try your meal and then my meal will taste less tasty!"

He laughed a little.

"Sweetheart, take anything you want, you don't have to order same thing as me. If you don't like it, we will switch."

"I want it! Really and it's better if I order the same thing. Anyways, what about..."

"Wine?"

"Fine by me."

"Great! Should I call the waiter?"

"If that's it then yeah."

***

________________________________________

@Noa_Gz : Date night with @judebellingham❤️

Liked by @alexx @judebellingham and 12.684 others