Duh! I can't miss my boyfriend playing!

"Jude..."

"Yeah! We haven't talked in a while and I didn't have a chance to ask you about him."

I swallowed my saliva slowly, trying not to choke on food. I took my glass of water and drank a little from it. Mom was looking at me worried and confused.

"Khm khm..." is all I could say.

"You okay honey?"

"Yeah...khm... I... I have to tell you something mom..."

"What is it Noa?" she tilted her head.

"Jude and I... We're not together anymore."

"What?! Why?!" she looked surprised.

"I.. I found out something that I didn't even think that he would do."

"Oohh Noa, why didn't you tell me earlier?! What happened?!"

"Well... I know how you always tell me not to go through people's private stuff, such as phones, drawers, papers and so on but... If I hadn't gone through his phone, I wouldn't find out  that he was cheating on me."

"Jude?!" her eyes widened.

"I know... I reacted the same way. But it is what it is. And that night, I threw him out of the house. Maybe it was heartless and rude from me, but I didn't have a choice. I felt sick knowing that he was going out with another girl while being in relationship with me for more than two years. "

"I can't believe what you just told me! He was such a sweet guy when we first met him. He was all nice and sweet towards you, I thought that you met the one. I thought that that was it."

"Seems like he had other plans.." I looked down at my plate and sighed.

Although I'm over him, I'm still kind of vulnerable to him. Guess it's a part of break up. Who can blame me, we were together for more than two years?!

"Look honey... Who knows what it is good for?! Maybe he wasn't the one for you, but you learnd something from all that. You'll meet a guy who will treat you right and make you feel like a princess. You deserve that darling!" she looked at me with eyes filled with love.

"Maybe..."

"You will! Don't be sad about that idiot! If dad knew about all that, he would come here with the first plane and beat his ass up!"

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"I'm serious! You know how your dad is towards you! He would do anything, just to keep you safe."

"No need to fight with guys just because they did something. I can take care of myself."

"I'm very proud of you... And mad!"

"What, why that now?" I looked at her confused.

"Because you didn't tell me! I'm your mother."

"I didn't want to bother you with my shit..."

"I'm gonna say it again... I'M YOUR MOTHER!"

"Okay okay... Sorry for not telling you..."

"It would be easier for you because you wouldn't have to go through that alone."

"Oh I wasn't alone actually!"
I immediately regreted what I said.

"Really?"

"Uhh.. Yeah!"

"Well in that case... I'm glad that you're okay now. I thought that you'll be upset for a while."

"Who do you think I am?!" I raised my eyebrow and laughed. That was close.