Ruhanika sensed his discomfort and quickly averted her gaze.

"So. Be comfortable with each other. Ultimately, you two are partners. All the best, and please save my falling as*...I mean my falling grace." Muskan smiled tightly and closed the door, heading off to handle other affairs and make sure everything was ready for the event that was scheduled to begin in an hour.

***

Rudra and Ruhanika sat steadily in the uncomfortable silence.

"I apologize for causing you discomfort. Simply put, you made me think of someone." Rudra gave a nod.

"It's ok."

"So shall we talk about a few things." Ruhanika prodded, and they became embroiled in an incensed discussion.

After half an hour. Muskan reappeared, startling her when she saw how intently the two were conversing.

"All set guys!!!!" She spoke about getting their attention.

Together, they nodded.

"Good. Then let's go." Muskan gestured at them.

"But we still have half n hour." Sipping his lukewarm honey water, Rudra spoke.

Muskan nodded, but before she could say anything, Ruhanika cut her off. "We've thought of something. However, only you agree."

Muskan furrowed his brow in inquiry. She glanced at her wristwatch and responded, "Fine."

Rudra aligned on his seat. And they elucidated their idea. Muskan appeared pleased.

"I see what you mean. Truly amazing. It's something we can try." Muskan snickered as Rudra and Ruhanika gave each other a fist bump.

Hello! Boy Rudy. We've known each other before, but you've never been this open with me." Rudra gave a snort.

"Okay. So, who will play that part?" Ruhanika asked as she opened her long hair because it was important for the change they had done for the program. Her wavy strands cascade down her ivory lehnga.

"I'll take care of it. Place these crimson flowers in your hair now." Muskan handed her a basket full of red roses. It will undoubtedly enhance her outfit.

***

Muskan quickly dialed Yug's phone, but the man did not answer. She tried several times.

"Mam. All other arrangements have been made, and I have double-checked them." Someone stated. Muskan gave a small nod of gratitude and the other left.

"You have the option of arranging someone else. It's not as if your Bhabhi can't dance with anyone." Her boyfriend teased her.

Apparently, he had taken the day off from work because his dear girlfriend was planning a big event for the first time, and if everything went as planned, his baby would pass her collage with flying colors, and because he wanted to be the proud boyfriend and cheer his girlfriend, he ended up here with her on her important day.

"Babe. It's not like that." She gave a phony smile because she didn't like his joke and tried calling again. "My brother has a physique that is perfect and he will compliment Bhabhi." She scowled and pouted at him.

She was unprepared when he moved forward and planted a kiss on the lips. As she gave him a fierce look, he muttered, "I was trying to calm you down, babe."

Muskan persisted in attempting, but Yug never answered his phone. With an exasperated exhale, she threw the phone on the couch and said, "Damn Bhai, pick up the phone."