Chapter 7

Yug poured cold water on his face

Yug poured cold water on his face. His lengthy hair became a little bit damp as a result. The call from Dev had blown his sleep, and the rest of it had vanished as the icy water touched his tanned skin. The cold water worked its job, and he sighed deeply, wiping his wet face.

Yug sighed and crept out to the balcony with long sturdy legs. It was dusk as the sun was gradually lowering below the horizon. Stretching, he took off his t-shirt. His muscles rippled upward into an appealing form. He had an enticing appearance. He would have dozed off for the entire day if Dev hadn't woken him up. Nevertheless, he won't care.

His nose pinched in disgust as he detected himself, and his lip thinned out. He smelt like a pile of trash, no, a dump yard, and the one distinct scent he could identify was alcohol. He entered the bathroom that was within his room. Yes, his room was the only area with a private bathroom. Lucky dude.

He activated the faucet and stepped up to the shower. All of his sleaziness and grime were washed away by the icy water that cascaded down. He felt revitalized, and his train of thought diverged to talk about yesterday night he had with his father.

After returning home after work. He was inside his room browsing through the papers of the land dealer when the door burst open and Vinay, his father, entered, closing the door behind him.

"You're getting married today. Come with me."

Yug completely disregarded him and didn't even turn to look at him; instead, he was preoccupied with the documents he was reading. Since Vinay anticipated that Yug wouldn't initiate the conversation on his own, he did so.

"The property you're looking for. I had purchased it."

Indignantly, Yug kicked the table and slammed his fist against it while the papers he was holding splattered to the ground. He towered over his father as he stood up in a frenzy, his face turned dark with vengeance. His long brown hair was parted, giving him a monster-like appearance that could frighten anyone-except Vinay Shrivastava, who yielded him into the world.

Vinay stood bravely and flung the paper in Yug's direction. Yug glared at him fiercely as he picked up the papers and began reading them. Yes, it was the same land that he had been frantically hunting for for almost a year, but he had never learned who had brought it.

Yug turned to face his father. Furthermore, he was aware that his father would not simply hand him this plot of property. He obviously understood his motive.

"You want me to be married in exchange for this land!" Vinay took his old school glasses off his nose and nodded positively.

"What nonsense is this? I'm not going to participate in your craziness. I'm not coming." Yug made a decision. He wasn't going to marry a random girl whom his father had selected out of nowhere when he already had someone he cared about. Vinay pressed against the tip of his nose.