Chapter 31

Minji's POV :

I was the happiest girl in the whole world. Yoohyeon made me be the happiest girl in the whole world. Her smile, her eyes, her words, every single part of her was the cause of my happiness, and just the memory of her hand in mine was making my heart go crazy.

During the concert we had the next day, I couldn't stop smiling and jumping everywhere. But I had to stop myself from looking at her the whole time or the fans would have noticed that something was different. Luckily, they only saw that as our usual fan service. At that moment, I was so glad of the work we did these past 9 years on our idol's image. Just like with Sua and Siyeon, the public was used to see use flirt explicitly so we didn't have to restrained ourselves too much. But still, it was hard to not take the mic and scream to the world that Yoohyeon forbad me.

And the lead vocalist might have rejected my demand of a second chance, I wasn't disappointed. I knew from the start that she wasn't going to accept but at least, she knew now what I really wanted.

After the concert, I couldn't help but keep day dreaming, already imagining Yoohyeon hugging and kissing me, with her eyes full of love like they used to be. I knew this step was still far, but thinking about it made me want to work even harder to achieve it. She deserved the world and I was going to do my best to give it to her.

"Unnie?" Siyeon took me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked, looking quickly at the puppy already asleep on the couch of the changing room.

Shit. Lee Siyeon. Suddenly, a light flashed in front of my eyes reminding me who forced me to break up. If Yoohyeon told her what we talked about, my dreams were going to stay far from reality and it broke my heart. After so many years, I finally managed to fix this with the vocalist so it would be too hard to see everything fall apart once again.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" She asked once we were out of the room, far from the others.

"W-What are you talking about?" I said, trying to look clueless.

"I noticed the way you were looking at Yoohyeon during the show, it looked like you were about to jump on her to kiss her. Something happened?"

No way, there was a chance she didn't know anything. It was the opportunity for me to know more about her thoughts today. With some luck, she probably changed mind about Yoohyeon and I.

"It's called fan service, my wolf." I said with a big and proud smile of my lie. "Yesterday on Weverse, I saw some comments saying that we didn't have any interactions anymore. I'm pretty sure the comments will be better this evening!"

Please don't notice I lied. Please don't notice I lied. Please don't notice I lied. I prayed in my head while trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh okay I see. Right, Yoohyeon wasn't really in the mood to do fan service these days, because of the break up... He really chose the worst timing! And by phone?!" She started to get angry.

And I could really imagine what she was feeling toward Taehyung at the moment. Yoohyeon was like her little sister so seeing her heart-broken a second time must have been horrible for her. But even if the way Taehyung broke up was unforgivable, I wished to him to not meet Siyeon again or the cemetery was going to be his new house. I mean, I wouldn't complain still.

"At least she didn't have a heart attack." Siyeon added.

Ouch. Memories.

"That wasn't my intention..." I said, feeling the guilt coming back at full speed.