Chapter 8

Minji's POV:

Today was a pretty quiet day. This morning, we started to train around 10 a.m. for two hours and came back to the dorm. After that, Yubin and Yoohyeon went to eat outside, same for Dongie and Gahyeon and the Suayeon couple went to train at the Hybe building. So I had a few hours for myself.

I took my time to eat delicious foods our manager gave us, took a long shower and called my family to take some news. I hadn't seen them for a long time and I missed them a lot.

After a bit, the members came back, except Sua and Siyeon and it reminded the collaboration. I was really excited to see what they prepared for us! So as soon as they came back, I ran to open my door to meet them but I bumped into Siyeon who was about to enter the room.

"Hey, how was it?" I asked excitedly.

"Hey, that was so cool! We worked really hard and we already have a part of the choreography!"

"Really?! That's amazing! Do you have a video maybe? Or you could show me if you prefer!"

"Hey, hey, calm down a little bit unnie!" She laughed, putting her hands on my shoulders to stop my little jumps. "If you want to know anything, go ask Sua unnie!" I detached myself from her and was about to see the tiny dancer when Siyeon stopped me. "Wait, she's going to take a shower first. She's really sticky. Even I don't dare to touch her!"

"She's going to take a shower? But Yoohyeon is showering right now I think."

"Do you really think it's a problem for Sua unnie?" She smirked.

"No, clearly not." I laughed.

"Just wait a little bit, she'll come see you when she's done showering." She added as she left the room.

I went to lay on my bed and starting scrolling on Instagram. There was nothing really interesting so I was about to quit the app when I fell on an edit of Yoohyeon and I. They put videos of us hugging and kissing each other, it was cute. I continued to swipe downwards to see others videos of this kind. There was even the video of the pepero game. I saved some of them and continued to scroll when the door opened and Sua entered. I turned my phone off and went excitedly to her when I realize she still had the same outfit and wasn't wet.

"You didn't take your shower? What did you do in the bathroom with Yoohyeon for so long?"

"We just had a chat between roommates."

"About what?" I asked as I went to sit back on my bed, inviting her to join me.

"About Taehyung." She said as she sat next to me.

Of course it was about him. What else could it have been? It was always him. Taehyung here, Taehyung there. Every time someone pronounced his name, I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart. Even if he was really nice, I couldn't help but hate him.

"Minji, are you listening?" Sua took me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked, confused.

"I was asking if Taehyung could come here one evening."

"For what?" I didn't understand why she wanted him to come. It would be strange a man alone with seven girls.

"Well, we could go out, the six of us and he could spend the evening here with Yoohyeon."

"Yoohyeon and him here alone?! No, never!" I raised my voice.

Was she crazy? Didn't she know what could happen? A man and a woman alone in an apartment, it was obvious. I briefly imagined the scene and it disgusted me. I couldn't let that happen, even more here, in our home. She stared at me for a few seconds, not saying anything. What was she thinking again?