Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV :

It was the end of the afternoon and I had a 15 minutes break after having trained for 2 hours with Jimin and Hoseok. Namjoon and Yoongi were composing for our new album and Jin was working his singing skills. Taehyung left in the early afternoon without telling us where he was going, even though I guessed. Yesterday night, in the car, he only talked about Yoohyeon, how nice, incredible, pretty and badass she was. He was already so hooked. So he probably went to see her.

I was really happy he became friend with her, he was so fan. Plus, Yoohyeon was a way to forget his daily stress and have fun without worrying about the fans or our manager. But I couldn't help but feel a little worried. He was going to spend a lot of time with her and a lot less with me and that thought saddened me.

As I was thinking, I entered in the resting room and sat on one of the sofa and turned the TV on. At this hour, "The Show" was broadcasted and they were about to announce the winner of this week. The competitors of today were DKZ, Epex and... Dreamcatcher? Taehyung probably new it and went to cheer them on.

On by one, their scores were shown and, with only 14 points of difference, Dreamcatcher won, one more time. Taehyung must have been proud of them, their second win after 5 years of hard work. Even I was happy for them and caught myself smiling as the results were announced. Well, I couldn't blame myself for that, Yoohyeon was so nice and endearing, I was happy for her. Plus, her reading her speech on her hand reminded me how fun she was. If she was like this, her members must have been cool too and I was getting excited to meet all of them myself.

"They are really talented. I just saw their music video "Maison" and I really liked it." Namjoon said, standing at the entrance. I didn't hear him coming, that scared me.

"Yes, they are for sure." I answered. "Moreover, they just won their second win after 5 years, that's so cool!"

"It is! And after 5 years you said? Wow, they are so brave for not giving up! I admire them a lot for that!"

His words made me so happy, he could see how hard-working and passionate they were. If he likes them, maybe our two groups could become friends, who knows? And, maybe like for Taehyung, it could help us to forget for a moment all of this pressure?

"You know what?" He added, sitting next to me on the sofa and fixing the screen. After some seconds looking at the TV, he admitted "They make me think of us."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When we had our first win, with "I need you". Before that time, we thought that we were nobody and it was frustrating not to win anything when we gave our best. And after that, we felt like flying, like we could achieve anything. We found back this hope we had when we were trainees, this hope to become incredible singers, famous everywhere, all around the world. And look where we are today. We had more than 450 wins, were nominated at the Grammys twice and sang with international artist." He explained. "Maybe this little group who just won their first win after 5 years will do better than us. Who knows?"

"Yes, who knows?" I repeated. When he said this, I realized once again how lucky I was to have a leader like him. He was so caring, so supportive. When we felt down, he comforted us, he motivated us every day and fought for us when he needed to. I had the best leader, that was for sure, and for nothing in the world I would change him for another.

As we were talking, Hoseok knocked at the door.

"Hey guys, sorry to bother you but manager Minho wants to speak to us. We have to go to the meeting room now."

Namjoon and I shared a confused look before standing up to follow Hoseok.

**********

We quickly arrived in the meeting room and took our seats, wondering what the meeting was about. Manager Minho followed us with a file in his hands and took place at the end of the table.