[45] FLYING PIECES OF SH!T

Start from the beginning

is your brother still asleep

atsumu miya
dont fucking talk to me 😤

IS YOUR BROTER STILL ASLEEP

atsumu miya
NO HES NOT STOP YELLING
OMG 😭😭

tch

im going out

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

you roll your eyes in annoyance after finding out who the culprit of the toilet issue was. you glare so hard at your phone's wallpaper which was a picture of you and atsumu together that if you had a second longer, a thin crack would've appeared on the screen.

why didn't suna tell you earlier?

the audacity.

shaking your head, you grab your bag and head out the room, knowing you'd be late if you had another contemplation session.

"samu! you don't have any idea what your brother did..."

your feet stops upon the living room,

hana and osamu on the couch...

FUCKING?!

nah jk they were talking.

"oh! y/n! you wanted to meet sana, right? this is her." osamu says, working to not lace venom into his voice. you see that he's still bitter at your threats to steal her and you knew it was best that way. who knew when your gay is going to kick in again and steal her?

you glance over at his girlfriend, trying your best to smile at her.

"hi!" you say.

"hi." she greets, looking you up and down. immediately, you knew sakusa must've said something. there was no way he didn't by the way she looking at you, "sakusa wasn't wrong about you."

your smile fades, the whole morning quietness morphs into a dangerous quietness, "what are you talking about?"

"you do look like you put up that good girl act and then break hearts at the end." she mumbles.

you place your hands on your hips, furrowing your eyebrows. she was messing with the wrong person and in the middle of the morning? no way. in fact, you weren't even the least bit surprised she would say that! of course sakusa would go and rub the wrong information in the wrong place.

"if you have some shit to say, hana, look at me and say it," you spat, "you're not speaking to the couch, you're speaking to me."

hana's mildly taken aback at your statement.

she stands up and stomps over to you, "honestly, why do you just start talking to a boy and pretend to like him before leaving just like that when he starts to like you? he got so fucked up over you. you're honestly the worst kind of person there is."

you take a peek at osamu who had no business in the women's fight, yet you'd wish for him to do something about his girl who is so obviously trying to spread lies. you were waiting for him to interfere in some way but he just sat there on the couch, letting hana do her business.

"he never liked me in the first place. you're not making sense."

"oh really?" she scoffs.

the fight was starting to get heated, the bitchiness of both of you really exhibiting.

"i can see why sakusa called you a repulsive bitch." hana replies, mimicking your posture by also placing her hands on her hips.

silence follows her words.

your hands drop to your side.

sakusa really said that?

why would he?

your heart shatters in your chest, "w-what? why?"

"don't act like you don't know," she retorts.

osamu stands up this time and comes by hana's side, rubbing his chin in confusion, "what's going on?"

you were well off confused too but it seemed like you were getting the truth soon.

"you should know this! he's been heartbroken for a year and a half because you totally ignored him." hana expresses.

what? your heart drops into your butterfly-entangled stomach. it was all starting to make sense. his actions, words. everything was coming together like a puzzle for you.

your eyes stared at the ground, before trailing up to meet hana's. in all sincerity, you say, "can you bring me to him? like now."

"huh?"

"i think there's been a little miscommunication," you attempt to explain, praying, hopping, begging she'll understand and bring you to sakusa, "this is an issue we need to sort out ourselves."

hana's orbs fixates on you and you were only prone to feeling more guilty. but her eyes held some insight into your state.

"y-yeah, sure. let's go."