Author's note🙂

Hey guys

So I just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed this story and I wanted to tell you a few things about the narration and process of this book.

If you thought it was good then I'm really happy and if you thought it was bad then I accept but want to explain.

The reason I left this book the way it was even after gaining the knowledge and flow of writing better books, I wanted to have something to compare with when my books are super good and when they are in mature writing. I wanted a reflection of where I started and then where I am going so that people can see my writing development and so forth. So I am very aware of any mistakes or bad scenes of the book and I published it that way so you could see a difference because I feel like my second book 'My husband's brother' is very different and some what more mature than this book because I have used the skills I've learned and I'm still learning as well.

I will definitely be rewriting this book but I will not delete this one because again I want a comparison. I will say that a few things might change such as the pov, for example it won't be in third person but in first. Again the changes will be very minor because I actually really like the storyline I just hate the way it was written.

Other than that I am still very proud of what I did and I am working on so many other books and I want to make this a series and write about the rest of the family.

Anyway thank you to the few people that enjoyed and supported the book and I hope you look forward to my next books and so forth.
***

Now here is a little glimpse of something new that I will hopefully be releasing soon||

I was in my changing room before Alyssa texted me. She had said that there was a party happening at one of the bars one of our friends own and she wants me to come. Of course I said I would go and after I sent the text my mother barged into my changing room.

"The pieces are already in order so change into them in this order," she said before her eyes went to my belly. She took a step closer and examined it. "What the hell is attached to your belly button," she said pointing at it. I looked down and then back up at her. "It's a little flower," I said with a smile. She looked enraged before her eyes met mine.

"You better take that thing off right now before you go out there and embarrass me. When did this happen?" She asked me. I lowered my jean to expose my tattoo that was imprinted on my hip bone. "After I got this," I said, knowing it would piss her off even more.

She looked at my hip horrified before she looked at me with pure disgust. "I have no time for this bull shit but just know that this conversation is not over," she said as the 5 minute bell rang. She stormed out of my room and I had a victorious grin on my face. I got into the first dress and made my way to the line.

Mr Gray's POV:

"Do I really have to go Kate, I have a lot of assignments to prepare for this term," I said as my sister got her bag. "This show is important for my article on Annalise Dawson and I need someone to take pictures while I make notes on her new line, Dark Magic." She made her way to the door dragging my arm.

I really didn't want to go to this show. It's not because I wasn't really into fashion but I didn't want to risk being seen by a certain someone, if she would even be there. This whole week she has been driving me crazy with her ways of trying to seduce me and I will say she does not make it easy to ignore her.

It would be the simple things that would make me want to bend her over my desk and fuck the absolute shit out of her. She did everything she could and it was quite clear that she is not going to leave me alone and a part of me doesn't want her to but another part of me knows that she would not be good for me.

We would only bring trouble for each other and none of us need that in our already fucked up lives.

Kate drove to the studio and we had front row seats booked. Kate handed me the camera and gave me a supporting smile and a thumbs up before she took out her note book and pencil. The lights dimmed and the runway was enhanced with its specific lights.

The first model walked down the run way showing off the piece before she turned and the next model came. I had seen a total of three models and they all had this aggressive walk and serious manner which was one of the reason I didn't like coming to these things. Every model looked the same and there was nothing special about them, until the forth model walked down.

Her walk was graceful and had no sign of aggression. She had a specific manner to the way she showed if the piece that made her look perfect. She stood out from all the other models and not just because I knew who she was. "Chris take a picture of her," Kate whispered tugging on my shirt. I brought the camera up and positioned it over my face so that she wouldn't see me. I snapped 3 pictures of her and the piece before bringing the camera down but our eyes met for a moment when she turned around and walked back to the bottom of the run way.

Fuck.

For the rest of the show everytime she came up our eyes would meet and she would radiating her want for me, her desire for me. Occasionally she would wink at me but it was barely noticeable, other than by me.

When the show was over I trailed behind Kate as she looked for Mrs Dawson to get an interview. As we walked we passed her dressing room. I paused for a moment and Kate continued. I stood in the door way as she typed a message on her phone. "Good show," I said without thinking.

Her attention snapped to me and our eyes met. She had her vixen smile spread on her face before she put her phone down and turned to face me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it Mr Gray," she said before walking towards me. I started regretting my decision to talk to her but I couldn't help myself. "Did you come here to see me," she asked before looking up at me with a smirk. My eyes were fixed on her lips for a moment before they went back to hers. "I'm here with my sister, she's doing an article on your mother," I said bluntly.

I always do my best to keep my emotionless and icy stare but Anastasia made if very difficult to hid me emotions. She was the only person that could read my cold stare and see right through it. We have only spent a single night with each other yet she has been able to decipher the code I have worked almost 20 years on. She took my hand and pulled me into the room and closed the door behind me.

"Are you sure you weren't hoping to see me," she asked closing the space between us. This little seductress is making it so hard to resist her, especially when she looks at me like that. That desire and her lip tucked between her teeth. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes for a moment, trying to compose myself.

My cock was straining in my pants and that fucking robe was not helping me in any way. "Anastasia, you need to stop."