Revelations

You folded your arms and glared at him. "What exactly is so funny," you asked staring daggers at him. "I didn't think you were the jealous type," he said calming down.

You didn't think you were the jealous type either. There was just something about all those woman staring and flirting with your fiancé that drove you crazy. At this point you realised just how much you had fallen for him. "I just didn't like all those woman gawking at you is all," you said blushing and turning to the window.

"It's okay to be jealous baby. I mean I reacted in a similar way when everyone at the office was gawking at you," he said with a shrug. He started the car and started driving. His one hand rested on your thigh and the other was on the steering wheel.

When you got home you went straight to the kitchen and took out the left over pizza. You took a slice and starting eating and stared at Luca who was typing away quite fast. His nostrils were flared as he typed and his jaw was clenched. You furrowed you brows confused.

"Are you okay?" you asked while chewing pizza. "Don't speak with your mouth fool," he said looking up to you. He went back to typing and without warning he threw is phone at the couch aggressively. He then pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration then looked up at you.

He then sighed after seeing the look on his face. "What's wrong?" you asked him in a worried tone. You put your pizza down and walked to him.   His gaze was fixed on the ground. "Amelia I think we shouldn't go to the ball, it's going to be really busy and I might not be able to-..." he paused and ran his hand through his hair frustrated.

"You might not be able to what?" you asked him. "Amelia baby I just think we should stay home okay," he said finally looking at you. "Luca you just bought me a dress and you bought a suit too. I don't get it," you said folding your arms. He tried walking to his room but you moved quickly to stand in front of him.

"Please talk to me Luca. Why don't you want us to go?" you asked him putting your hands on your chest. He tried walking around you but you kept blocking him. "Amelia stop," he said getting irritated. "Not until you tell me what's wrong," you yelled.

"Because it might not be safe Amelia. They have been watching you and following us around. It's not safe for you!" he shouted. "Who?! The guys that tried to take me?" you asked wide eyed. "Amelia they told me they are going to kill you if I don't give them what they want. They will probably show up to the ball and get that chance," he said having that look of fear he has when he wakes up from his nightmares.

You ran your hand over your hair breathing heavily. "What do they want Luca?" you asked him with a shaky voice. He clenched his jaw and averted his gaze. He clenched his fists and tried to walk away. "Don't turn your fucking back on me Luca. What the fuck do they want that they have to kill me to get?!" you yelled angrily.

Luca stopped dead in his tracks. "They want drugs and money Amelia," he said while turning to face you. Your eyes widened and he started walking towards you. "My father made a deal with the Russian mafia so that he could get money for the company when it was going through it's rough patch. They told my father that he had to work for the money so he helped them smuggle drugs but he never went through with it. He spent the money and hid the drugs," he said stopping in front of you.

"Now they want the money and the fucking drugs back and they will do anything to get it and that is kill you," he said, his nostrils flaring as he breathed heavily out of rage. "You would have to pay for my father's fucking mistakes. I would have to sacrifice everything I have, again, for him and I don't want to fucking do that."

His words were ringing in your ears and your head was racing. Armani-Enterprise is built off of illegal money and Luca is paying the price. "You're the only fucking thing in my life that I can't live without, so I have to protect you. I need to keep you safe," he said running his fingers through his hair.

You had no idea that you were that important to him. You didn't know that he needed you as much as you needed him. Luca had to go through all of this on his own and you felt your heart sink thinking about how worse you made the situation. You felt like you were to blame for the stress and nightmares he had been having.

You felt the tears begin to run down your face. You wiped them away and tried to compose yourself. "Okay, we don't have to go to the ball," you said with a sniffle. Luca's gaze met yours and he wrapped his arms around you. He held onto you tightly and you buried your face in his chest.

"I don't wanna leave you," you said feeling the tears stream down your face again. Luca pulled away and put his hands on your shoulders. "That's not going to happen, you hear me. I will not let that happen. I'll find a way to fix this okay," he said wiping away your tears. He locked his lips with yours and your tongue's collided. He was cupping your face and your hands were on his back.

He pulled away and looked into your eyes. "I'm not going to lose you," he whispered. You leaned into him, wrapping your hands around his waist. His arms wrapped around you and his hand rested on the back of your head. "I love you Amelia," he whispered.

A/n
And that ladies and gentlemen is what has been going on behind Luca's closed doors. This chapter was hard to write so if it is boring I'm really sorry
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote❤️