A trip down memory lane

After you finished eating Luca washed and packed up the dishes that were left. "Luca I can't walk like this anymore more," you said holding onto the counter. "I've got you baby," he said as he made his way over to you. He scooped you up in his arms and you held on tight.

You rested your head on his chest as he carried you to the bathroom. When he put you down he ran the hot water and added some bubble bath. He took his t shirt off of you and stared at your breasts for a moment before carrying you and laying you in the bath.

Shortly after, he sat down behind and he pulled your shoulders back making you lie against him. Your hair was tied in a messy bun and your head lay on his chest. You closed your eyes and let the water soothe your aching part.

When you were both done bathing Luca set you on his bed and started getting dressed. You wrapped your self in the covers of the bed and looked at him confused. "Where are you going?" you asked. "I just have some errands to run but I'll be back soon," he said as he finished dressing.

He came to the side of the bed and kissed the top of your head before disappearing through the door. He still wasn't telling you anything, he doesn't even speak about what happened. It was frustrating being left in the dark when it was your life on the line. You had a right to know but Luca took that right away due to his fear.

His fear has been in control. He doesn't want to admit it but you know it. He has nightmares and you're pretty sure they are of losing you. You wish he would just tell you what was going in his head. It was actually insane how little about him you knew but you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.

A few minutes later you got dressed and made your way to the living room to watch some TV.

You wore a pair of Luca's shorts and his white hoodie. They were quite big on you but you were really comfortable.

When you got to the living room there was a knock at the door. Your froze for a moment because you weren't expecting anyone to be coming over and you don't think Luca was either or he would have told you.

You made your way to the door and opened it to reveal a very good looking man. He looked a lot like Luca but maybe a few years older. The man examined you and smirked. "You must be Amelia," his deep voice said. You looked at the man confused. He laughed at your reaction and put his hand out for you to shake it. His laugh was deep and loud. "I'm Domenico but most people just called me Dom."

He had a light accent similar to Luca's but his was a bit deeper than Luca's. "I'm Luca's brother," he said with a smile. "Hi, it's nice to meet you," you said awkwardly. You moved out the way and let him in. You closed the door behind him and walked to the couch.

"You're walking kinda funny, are you okay," he asked watching you walk to the couch with a bit of difficulty. "Yeah I'm fine," you said feeling your cheeks heat up. You heard Dom chuckle and he folded his arms. "Oh, I think I get it," he said with a smirk. You averted your gaze looking down embarrassed. "No need to be embarrassed darling, it's a part of nature," he said laughing.

"Um, Luca went out so you can make yourself comfortable till he gets back," you said trying to change the subject. You got to the couch and sat down with a hiss. The pain wasn't as bad as after and this morning but it still hurt a bit.

Dom came to sit next to you as you sat in an awkward silence. "I didn't know Luca had a brother," you said awkwardly trying to break said awkward silence. Dom turned his head to you. "I'm not surprised. Luca doesn't really like to talk about his life," he said with a bit of a hurt look. "He detached himself after our dad died. He became cold and emotionless," he continued.

Your heart sank hearing his words. Luca went through so much and you didn't even know. "I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, I had no idea," you said giving him a sympathetic look. "Our family is very private.Your marriage was actually planned a few years before he died," he said.

" It was actually supposed to be me that took over the company and married you but I didn't want that life. You're a beautiful woman and Luca is a lucky man but I'm in love with someone else and I couldn't do that to her. Neither could Giovanni or Marco and Maria was a girl so she wasn't an option. Luca was the only one who was single so he had no choice," he said chuckling.

You were taken back by what you were hearing. Luca had so many secrets. "Wait you have a sister?" you asked in a surprised tone. Dom nodded with a smile. "Maria Armani. She was born before Luca," he said.

"Wait Luca is the youngest?!" you asked. Dom threw his head back and his laughter filled the room. "I know it's hard to believe. He was always mature for his age. He was always a good boy except for when he got into fights," Dom exclaimed.

You spent the last 3 hours talking about Luca and laughing with Dom. Hearing about Luca's life just made you love him even more. He was truly the strongest man you have ever met. He had been through so much and still is going through so much.

He lost his father and had to leave his teenage life behind to keep his family name alive. He had to take care of the company and now deal with the mistakes his father made, whatever they may be.