A world of ecstacy

He bites on the lace of your bra and pulls it off. He then sucks on your nipple and sends shock waves of pleasure to your heat. The ache between your legs is unbearable. He then slides your underwear off leaving you completely naked underneath him. His lips travel down your body and he pauses at your aching pussy.

His eyes dart to yours as his tongue begins to circle your clit. You look down at him as he flicks his tongue. He starts to suck on your clit and you arch your back. Waves of pleasure surge through your body over and over again as Luca makes his tongue dance all over your pussy.

His tongue teases your entrance as he moves up and down your now dripping pussy. "Fuck, Amelia," he whispers into your pussy. You rock your hips as you feel your climax get closer and closer.

You're getting close to the edge you can feel it intensely. Luca's tongue moves more vigorously and your hips start moving on their own. You grab a fist full of his hair and move his head over the perfect spot. "Right there," you whisper as Luca follows the direction you move his head.

You moan out loud as you reach the tip of the edge. You cum hard and your body shows it. Your body tenses and shakes as Luca keeps his tongue going. Your hips move back and forth as your orgasm takes over. No one has ever made you cum as hard as Luca has. He always takes you into a world of ecstacy.

Luca licks you clean then plants a kiss on your clit. He makes his way back to your face and you crash your lips onto his. The kiss is rough and passionate. Your tongues swirl with each other as you reach down at his pants buckle.

You tug at them before unzipping his pants. You roll him to the side and then position yourself on top of him still keeping your lips intertwined. You break away to kiss his neck and make your way down to his pants.

He looks down at you as you pull his pants and boxers off. His cock springs up and your eyes widen. The lighting in the car did not do him any justice, he was much bigger. You take his cock in your hand and bring your lips closer to it.

Your eyes look up to him as your mouth firmly wraps around his cock. You move your head up and down slowly and you watch as his breaths became haggard. His abs move up and down fast as you pick up your pace.

He grabs a fist full of hair and moves your head lower making  his cock go deeper into your mouth. Your mascara begins to run as he goes deeper. You hear him grunt and groan as his dick twitches in your mouth. 'He's about to cum,' you thought.

He throws his head back and his hips rise as he does a gentle thrust into your mouth. "Fuck!" You moan on his cock as he cums in your mouth. You flick your tongue over the tip as his cum pours out.

You take his cock out of your mouth and look at him as you swallow. You hear him grunt and he rises and brings you closer to him. "You swallowed?..." His face looks both satisfied and surprised.

"You actually taste kinda sweet," you said between kisses. You felt him go hard again and started grinding against his cock. It's incredible. He just came but he got hard and big again, in a matter of seconds.

"I want to be inside you Amelia," Luca said burrying his head in your shoulders. He put his hands on your hips and started moving them on his own. "I want you inside me Luca," you said as you threw your head back.

Luca lifted you up and rubbed your entrance with his tip before lowering you onto his cock. Your fingers gently dug into his back as he filled you to the brim. "Fuck!" you whispered while burrying your head in his shoulder.

He grabbed your hips and started moving them up and down. Your insides feel hot. His cock is twitching inside you, it feels so good. He moves your hips faster and you moan into his shoulder which makes him grunt.

You start grinding on his cock as he hits your g-spot over and over again. He grabs your ass as you start moving up and down faster. His breathing was heavy and he grunted and groaned.

He laid back and you leaned forward onto him making your aroused nipples touch his chest. He kissed you passionately and he moved his hips, making him go in and out of you. Your insides sucked him in at every movement.

Your insides begin twitching vigorously as your orgasm builds. You move your hips up and down his cock and you moan out loud every time he went in. He hits your g-spot multiple times causing you to moan aloud.

You're so close to the edge and you whole body begins heating up. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...fuck!" you screamed as you began riding his cock fast. You closed your eyes and threw your head back as you screamed out loud.

Your thighs shake as you reach your orgasm. Your insides become more wet as you cum on Luca's cock. Your insides throb as you start riding him again. You breathe heavily and look into Luca's eyes as you're taken further and further into ecstacy.

Luca rises up and flips you over so that you're laying on your back. He brings his lips to yours and begins exploring your mouth. He rubs his cock on your entrance before easing himself into you again.

You lock your legs around him as your pussy gets hot. He feels so good inside you, you think you'll go crazy.

He starts moving his hips making him thrust in and out. He fucks you hard and deep. Each stroke of his cock sends waves of pleasure through your whole body. "Fuck, baby you feel so good," he says as he grunts and groans against your neck.

He has your arms pinned above you as he moves faster and harder. You hear his breathing become haggard as you feel him throb and twitch inside you. You can feel he's about to cum.

He grinds deep inside you rubbing your g-spot. You moan into his shoulder as he grinds faster. You hear him grunt as he thrusts in and out of you fast. His balls hit your ass as his hips move. You screamed out loud as he thrusted deep inside you as you felt yourself get closer to the edge again.

Your insides suck him in as he does one final thrust inside you. He moans out loud as his cum begins pouring out inside you, mixing with your own as you cum as well. Your hips rock up and down as every last drop of his cum spills inside you.

You both breathe heavily as you hold each other close. You feel weak and shakey as he pulls out of you. He lies down next to you and makes you face him. He rests his forehead on your and closes his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked in a very gentle monotone voice.

Sex with Luca usually leaves you weak. He always leaves you more than satisfied. He always fucks you just the way you want taking you into a world of ecstasy over and over again.

Finally catching your breath you nod your head," Yeah, I'm okay."

A/n
Damn. I want this one day. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did while I was writing it
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️