A man with a heart

It's as if you have seen a whole different person. When you're with him you feel as if there is no one else but the 2 of you. When you kiss him it's like you're floating. When he holds you in his arms you feel safe and whole, it's like there is nothing in the world that can harm you.

No one in the word has ever satisfied you as much as him. He is absolutely incredible in bed. Everything about him makes your body hot. Luca himself stimulates you in ways you have never imagined.

He is a mixture of sweet and rough. He is your reassurance that you are not alone. Everyone in your life has never made you feel as special as Luca has. He truly is the only person that understands you. He is the only one that can ever make you truly happy.

At first, meeting him was your worst nightmare but now just the thought of him gives you major butterflies. He is the one. You never thought that you would actually grow to love him.

The human robot with no heart has shown you that he does indeed have a heart. No one in the world other than yourself, has seen who he truly is. The love of your life. Luca Armani.

You were lead through the woods by Luca. His hand was holding onto yours tight as he took you to the secret location. A few moments later you saw bright lights in the path ahead.

You felt your arm tug a bit as Luca brought you closer to him as you approached a beautiful tree light up with some lights.

There were 2 cute benches with 2 tables of pink roses

There were 2 cute benches with 2 tables of pink roses. There was a wooden circle with a spiral under the tree branches that had lights in them. This place was absolutely incredible. "Luca. This is incredible," you said with a soft voice.

He lead you to the circle and stepped onto it. He put his hand out to help you up. You stood on the circle and admired your surroundings. "How did you even do this?" you asked. He chuckled and brought you closer to him. "I've been working on it since the second month of our relationship," he said looking longingly into your eyes.

"I know how hard it's been the past few months but I don't think I have ever been so happy. I never knew that opening up to you would make me better. To the public I'm a man with no heart but now I want everyone to know that I have one." He went down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. "Amelia, you're my heart."

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring that had a glisten of purple, which was your favorite color

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring that had a glisten of purple, which was your favorite color. The ring came with a band which was what you have always wanted.

Your eyes began to tear up as you looked at the love of your life on one knee. "Yes," you whispered trying to fight a happy sob. Everyone says perfect doesn't exist but in this moment you believe it does.

Luca put the ring on your finger then rose to his feet. He looked down at you and wiped a tear away. "You're all mine." He brings his lips to yours and kisses you. His kiss is full of passion and desire.

His lips intertwine with yours and his tongue does a dance with yours. His arms wrap around your waist tightly and your arms were wrapped around his neck.

His hands travel all over your body and you feel his erection on the lower part of your stomach. You feel yourself smile as he deepens the kiss. You pull away to take a breath and crash right back onto his lips hungry for him.

The romantic atmosphere quickly turned into something hotter. You bring your hands over his chest and move them up and down making them travel his body. You feel him grunt into your mouth as you position your hands right over his crotch.

Luca changes sides and whispers into your mouth," Fuck I want to be inside you so bad." His erection grows and the ache between your legs begins to grow. You want him too. You want him so bad.

His hands travel over your ass and he squeezes. He pulls away and breathes heavily. You begin to crave him. You want his lips on yours. You want him touching you and making you go wild.

He takes your hand and leads you off of the circle and back to the car. You jogged a little behind him as he speed walks to the car. He opens the door for you and you get in. He speed walked to the other side and started the car and starts driving home.

He has his foot pressed on the accelerator as he drives fast. You teasingly run your hands over your breasts and thighs. You feel the car move faster as Luca begins to speed up. His erection bulges in his pants as he races home.

——————————————

When you get home Luca already has you pinned to the wall. His lips are attacking yours as he kiss you hungrily. Your ache begins to grow as he lifts you off your feet and carries you to his bedroom.

He throws you onto the bed and unbuttons his shirt. He takes it of slowly and pauses in front of you. You know he's doing it on purpose, he's getting you back for what you did in the car.

He crawls on the bed and gets on top of you. He pulls the bottom of your dress upward exposing your underwear and your bra. He pulls the dress over your head and kisses you as he throws it to the side. His hands travel all over your body making your ache grow even more.

He pulls away from your lips and begins kissing your neck and making his way to your breasts. He bites on your bra and brings his hands to your back and unhooks it.

A/n
This chapter was a bit of a hassle to write in terms of bringing ideas together so I hope everything makes sense. I hope their background makes sense, if not I'm sorry. I know you're probably mad about the cliffhanger but the suspense is worth it. It keeps the heat alive.
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote