All Yours

Luca stood to his feet reluctantly and unbuttoned his shirt. He did it slowly as if to tease you. His head fell back with a sigh. 'Fuck, this man is gorgeous,' you thought. His perfectly tanned upper body was exposed.

His pecks and six pack were flexed and you couldn't help but stair. "Enjoying the view," he said with a smirk. Your head bolted up and your face heated up from embarrassment.

He chuckled at your reaction as he unbuckled his belt and threw it to the floor. He pulled his pants down and you saw his budge. "He's hard."

"I don't know why you stopped it from happening," he said slipping the sweat pants on.

When you heard his response you realised that you had said that out loud. "Y-you weren't supposed to hear that," you said as your face turned a bright red. He chuckled at your reaction as he adjusted his pants to expose his v-line.

Your gaze went down to his v-line then back to his eyes. Luca smiled and made his way back onto the bed. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed," he said smiling at you.

He eventually dozed off and you didn't want to sleep till he was finally really asleep. His breathing was even and relaxed and that made you happy. You stared at him for a long moment. You examined every piece of him and realised that he didn't put the shirt on. You didn't really mind though because you loved seeing him without his shirt.

A little while later you were woken up by Luca shouting your name. He shot up and looked around. You pulled yourself up and wrapped him in your arms. "I'm here, I'm right here," you said softly.

He pulled you closer and made you straddle him. He was breathing heavily and his head was rested just above your chest. You rubbed his back with one hand and held his neck with the other.

When he finally calmed down you asked about the dream. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He shook his head no and you wrapped your fingers in his hair. You stayed like that for a long moment before Luca broke the silence. "We're going to my office tomorrow," he said. "Why?" you asked confused. "I need you to wear your gym clothes," he said as he moved you off of him. He left the room without saying anything else.

Great. This thing of not telling you anything is really getting old. You just hope for his sake that he tells you what the fuck is going on. You can't take any more of these secrets.

In the morning you were tying your hair up. Luca had already left the house hours ago and had the car sent to your house to take you to his office. 

When you got to the building you walked in and all eyes were on you. You were walking to Luca's office and everyone was eyeing you, especially the men.

Luca walked out of his office and looked you up and down. "What the fuck Amelia," he said a bit upset. You looked at him confused. "What did I do," you asked in a confused tone. You looked around to see everyone staring then averting their gaze quickly.

"If anyone else looks at her you're fucking fired," he said aggressively through gritted teeth. You look at him then at everyone else in the office, you have never seen him like this before. You liked this version of him, the over protective boyfriend. In this moment you became heated without even realising what just happened.

"You told me to wear this," you said to him trying to fight a smile. His nostrils were flared.

He was hot when he was angry.

You just wore a 2 piece dark grey gym outfit

You just wore a 2 piece dark grey gym outfit. It was a tight fit ski shorts and a long sleeve tight fit crop top. Your hair was tied in a messy bun and you had a small bag with you to carry your phone.

"I thought you would wear something that wasn't so tight, now everyone wants what's mine," he said. "Luca it doesn't work like that, no one wants me and no one else will have me," you assured him. This was shocking to you. You didn't think that Luca was the jealous, possessive type.

This made you realise that the 2 of you needed to go out more often. The time you spend together is in bed either fucking or talking and laughing then sleeping isn't enough. You never spent anytime together outside of the bed or his room. You both really needed to get out more, together.

You smiled at him and stepped closer to him leaving a very small amount of space between you. "I'm all yours," you whisper to him with a smirk. You watched his breath hitch at your words.

He quickly composed himself and gestures to someone. "Clear my schedule for the rest of the day." The woman nodded showing she understood then went to go sit at her desk.

Luca took you by the waist and led you to a flight of stairs. "Where are we going?" you asked curiously. He didn't answer and took your hand leading you up the stairs.

When you arrived at the top you stood in a white room with training equipment. "Is this your annoying, mysterious way of telling me I need to gym?" you asked. Luca chuckled and shook his head. "You know you're perfect," he said in a gentle way with his husky deep voice.

You felt a shiver run through your spine at his words. "This is actually to protect you. I..." he was hesitant and a bit hurt as he spoke. "I may not always be there to protect you even though I'll try my best given the circumstances, but you need to be able to defend yourself."

He walked over to a bench near a punching bag and took his suit jacket off. He took his tie off and unbuttoned a few buttons, revealing his chest. He unbuttoned the cuffs oh his shirt and rolled up his sleeves. "You need to know how to fight."

A/n
Idk about y'all but I think miss ma'am forgave him too quickly hay. But when you truly love someone I guess it's understandable. Anyway let me not keep you.
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️