Epilogue

His hand rested on the mirror and the other on your waist. You dug your nails in his back as he thrusted into you hard and deep. "Cum for me Amelia," he whispered as he throbbed inside of you. He was about to cum too. You threw your head back as you came hard. He did one final thrust and came too, releasing right after you. You bit onto your wrist to try and contain your moan. You both breathed heavily and you ran your fingers through his hair.

There was a knock on the bathroom door and your breath hitched. "Luca are you still in there?" Giovanni's voice echoed on the other side of the door. "Yeah, I'm washing my hands. What do you want," Luca said quickly switching the tap on. "Do you know where Amelia is. Sofia said they couldn't find her anywhere and they need her help with bridezilla," he said.

Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth with your hand to contain your giggle. "The last time I saw her she was fixing her hair in one of the other rooms," Luca said looking back into your eyes and smiling. "Okay," Giovanni said before you heard his foot steps fade away. You finally let out your laugh and Luca laughed too. "This reminds me of that time in the boutique," you said calming down.

"I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it has been 3 years," Luca said before pecking your lips. You cupped his face and brought his lips back to yours. You felt your walls squeeze him. He was still inside you and he moaned into your mouth. "Fuck Amelia," he said pulling away. "You have to go help Liza," he said in a bit of a disappointed tone.

He pulled out of you slowly and pecked your lips. "I promise we'll continue later okay," he said as he tucked himself away. A little irritated you fixed yourself and snuck out of the bathroom and made your way to Liza's room. When you walked into the room you saw Aliza pacing back and forth gripping onto her dress so she wouldn't trip over it.

 When you walked into the room you saw Aliza pacing back and forth gripping onto her dress so she wouldn't trip over it

She wore a beautiful lace, deep sweet heart neck line dress that was puffy. It had long sleeves that were lace and had floral decorations. She had a rose gold makeup look matched with a light nude lip.

"Liza what's wrong?" you asked her. She paused and her head shot up. Her blue gaze pierced your soul. She was tense and very stressed. "The cake hasn't arrived, the caterers still haven't brought in any of the dishes and the priest still hasn't arrived and the wedding is in 10 minutes," she said very panicked.

"I've waited a whole 7 years for this day and it's turned out to be a disaster," she added, throwing her hands in the air out of frustration. You walked to her and took her hands in yours. "Aliza take a deep breath and stop stressing. Everything is going to be okay. I'll call the cake delivery people and Savannah and Sofia have already taken care of the caterers. I'll ask them about the priest when you're okay," you said to her.

You smiled at her reassuringly. "Today will be perfect," you said squeezing her hands reassuringly. She calmed down and nodded. "I'm glad you're here. You have really brought this family together. Things will never go back to the way they were with you around," she said with a smile.

You couldn't help but smile. You were the one that helped bring the Armani boys back together. You helped Luca forgive his family. Even though he is still not fully enthusiastic with them he has started talking to his family and not just for business. He wasn't so tense during his family gatherings or parties and balls. He was smiling more around them and you just knew that they all appreciated it. They are all also patient with him which is really good because after what he has been through and what they put him through it's the least they could do.

A few moments later the rest of the bridesmaids came in and they all smiled and hugged you and Aliza. "The priest has arrived and so has the cake," Savannah announced with a smile. Aliza looked very relieved at the news. "Thank goodness. I was really panicking over here," she said laughing at herself. You and the rest of the ladies laughed too.

"Okay ladies. We have a wedding to put on," Sofia said clapping her hands. The ladies scurried out of the room and Liza looked at herself one more time in the mirror before turning to you. "I have no nerves at all. I'm marrying the love of my life, finally!" said Aliza very excitedly. She took her bouquet in her hand and you both walked out of the room together.

The setting was beautiful and they were so in love and you were very happy for them. The ceremony went very well and everything was perfect. You kept glancing at Luca who never took his eyes off of you. His gaze was intense and gave you butterflies. It was like he was imagining fucking you and it made you squirm. Life with him has been absolutely amazing. Nothing in this world can amount to what the 2 of you have.

You were both snapped out of your lucid thoughts when everyone clapped and cheered for Dom and Liza. You looked at them and Dom had Liza in his arms as they kissed. You smiled at the sight and they pulled away. Liza reached for her bouquet again and they walked down the isle and everyone made their way to the reception venue.

You were pulled away into a corner in the hall way and you met a pair of green eyes. Within moments Luca's lips were on yours and your tongues danced vigorously with each other. His hands explored your body. "I thought you wanted to wait till later," you said pulling away. You felt his erection press against your stomach as he towered over you.

"I can't wait any longer. That look you gave me during the ceremony drove me crazy. I want to be inside you right now," he said kissing your neck. His hand traveled up your inner thigh and you tried very hard to fight a moan. "I know you want me too baby," he said as his hand pressed against your clit.

"Fuck."