A dance

You sat at the table and met Luca's other brothers and their girlfriends. Luca's siblings looked so much like him. His brother Giovanni came with a beautiful brown skin girl with beautiful curly hair named Savannah.

She wore a black dress that had a slit on the right and had a pair of sparkly heels

She wore a black dress that had a slit on the right and had a pair of sparkly heels. She had a dark, black eye shadow look and dark red matte lipstick.

He wore a dark black suit that matched her dress perfectly

He wore a dark black suit that matched her dress perfectly. Their pairing was just as good as yours as Luca's. His hair was black and geled and neatly styled.

His other brother Marco brought his beautiful Mexican lady with long black hair. Her name was Sofia.

She wore a light pink dress and had a gorgeous pink eye look with pink lipstick

She wore a light pink dress and had a gorgeous pink eye look with pink lipstick. Her hair was lose and straightened.

Marco wore a dark grey suit and had a back shirt and black shoes

Marco wore a dark grey suit and had a back shirt and black shoes. His hair was a light brown and longish.

There were announcements made about your engagement by the host and Luca's mother. She was beautiful. She had black hair and a few grey streaks it didn't even look a day over 60.

She wore a beautiful emerald green dress and had a green eyeshadow look to match

She wore a beautiful emerald green dress and had a green eyeshadow look to match. She had a cherry pink lip and her hair was tied in a fancy ponytail. She scanned the room looking for you and Luca before smiling when she found you.

"Congratulations Luca and Amelia. I wish you many years of happiness and I want lots of grand babies," she said with her thick Italian accent. Luca choked on his water then glanced at you. You were giggling at his reaction.

You did want to have kids with Luca. You wanted a family with him. He is the only man in your life that you have seen a real future with and you would do anything for him and he would do anything for you.

Everyone applauded as the music started playing again. His mom made her way to your table with a big smile. "I'm so glad you could make it," she said standing in front of your table. "I'm Caterina," she introduced herself. "It's good to finally meet you Mrs. Armani," you said standing up to shake her hand. Luca stood up and greeted his mother.

"Hello mama," he said going to kiss her cheeks. "I've been waiting a very long time for one of my sons to get married and my youngest is the one to be doing it," she said sitting in an empty chair at the table. "Domanico has been with Aliza for 4 years and he still hasn't proposed," she said with a shrug. You giggled and His mom smiled. "You are absolutely beautiful," she said smiling happily at you.

His family was amazing but they still took so much from him. It still hurt you that they hurt him but he still seems to care about them. Everyone at the table talked and laughed and reminisced in old memories. You laughed along with them but Luca didn't seem to be having as good a time as you.

You leaned to his ear," Do you wanna dance?" He looked at you then stood up. He put his hand out for you and made your way to the middle of the room. There were a few other couples dancing so you weren't alone. Luca pulled you close and you both swayed from side to side.

His hand traveled to your lower back and your hands rested on the back of his head. His forehead was rested on yours. He then turned you so that your back rested against his chest. He rested his hand on your lower stomach and your arm lifted, resting your hand on the back of his neck.

You stepped from side to side moving at the same beat as the music. Luca spun you around again, this time putting his lips against yours. He kissed you passionately as everyone clapped for the both of you. You pulled away and you both smiled. His smile was so genuine and gorgeous it made your heart flutter. "Have I ever told you I love your smile," you said before kissing him.

You made your way back to the table because the food was about to be served. "You guys are disgustingly cute," Marco said. Everyone at the table laughed at his remark. You blushed and your gaze went to Luca's hand on your lap possessively.

After the food was served the room was filled with more chatter and laughter. Luca was not really interacting with people. He gave one word answers when he was asked something or when he was spoken to. It really hurt you that he was like this.

A few hours later you felt your bladder get full and you really needed to use the bathroom. "I need to pee," you said leaning into Luca's ear so that only he would hear. "I'll take you," he said pushing his chair out to stand but you stopped him. "It's okay, I'll be really quick," you said kissing his cheek.

"Mrs. Armani, sorry to interrupt but where is the bathroom," you asked politely. "Oh it's up the stairs and follow the hallway on the left," she said smiling and motioning to the stairs. "Thank you," you said before standing up and following her directions.

After using the bathroom you made your way back but someone said your name as you did. "Amelia Hart," his voice echoed in the hallway. You turned around to see a charming young man smiling at you. "Do you I know you," you asked turning your whole body. "My name is Konstantin Stravinsky, I'm a family friend," he said putting his hand out for you to shake it.

You took his hand and he placed a kiss on your knuckles. "It's nice to meet you Konstantin," you said politely. "May I just say that you are a very beautiful woman," he said smiling a very charming smile. You stared at him for a moment before realising you didn't answer him. "Thank you," you eventually said.