No place like home

The night of the dinner came and you were you a nervous wreck. You were mostly scared to see your mother. You didn't really know what to expect. You were also dreading tonight because you were going to see your father.

Luca walked into the room with a towel tied to his lower half. He sleeked his wet hair back and you just stared at him. "You okay?" he asked. You nodded and turned back to the mirror.

You felt his eyes exploring your whole body. You were sitting naked in front of the mirror because you had showered before Luca. He walked up behind you and ran his hand down your arm.

You stared at each other through the mirror. "Are you ready for tonight," he asked running his hand down your back. You folded your arms over the dresser, making your ass poke out more.

Luca's eyes traced your curves and his eyes darted back to yours. "I'm not sure yet," you said softly. You stood up from the chair and turned to face him. "I'm really nervous about seeing my mom," you said staring at his chest.

He put his hands on your ass and pulled you closer to him. You looked up to see him and he put his lips on yours. "You'll be okay, I'll be right there with you," he said after pulling away.

You brought your hands to his waist and traced the towel wrapped around him. You bit your lip and smiled at him. "We can't be late." You pecked his lips then walked to his closet where you had some of your dressed hung up.

You wore a purple dress that had a slit in the side and an open back design

You wore a purple dress that had a slit in the side and an open back design. You matched it with a purple pair of heels and a pink shade of lipstick.

Luca wore a black suit with a white shirt that had a few buttons undone and he matched it with a black pair of shoes

When you guys arrived at the house you had stayed in the car for a while. You stared through the wind shield trying to muster up the courage to walk into the house. "Amelia, it's going to be okay," Luca said, breaking the silence. He reached for your hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm right here with you." You looked into his eyes and your nerves faded away. The sick feeling you had, had disappeared. He gave you a reassuring nod before stepping out of the car and walking around to your door. He opened it and you stepped out hesitantly.

Luca held your hand tight and you clenched to his arm. He knocked on the door and you waited for a few moments before the door opened. Your Aunt, Kate was standing in the door way with a big smile on her face. "Amelia, I'm so glad you could make it," she said as she stepped out of the way. Luca squeezed your hand reassuringly before leading you in.

"It's good to see you too Mr. Armani," she said looking at Luca. She walked you to the living room where everyone else was sitting. You looked around the room and spotted your mom sitting in the middle of the couch talking to your cousin, Sage.

Everyone's attention went to you and Luca when Kate announced your arrival. Your dad looked you up and down and then looked at Luca. He put on a smile and walked to him to shake his hand.

"Mr. Armani, it's good to see you," he said with his hand out. Luca looked at his hand for a moment then reluctantly shook it. "George," Luca said with and eye roll.

Your dad's smile disappeared when he looked to you. "Dad," you said politely. "Amelia," he replied with an eye roll. You felt Luca squeeze your hand. When you glanced over at him his jaw was clenched and his nostrils were slightly flared.

You put your other hand on his hand that was intertwined with yours and smiled at him. As if reading your mind he calmed down and stared at your father coldly. "I'm going to go check on my mom, I'll be right back," you said planting a kiss on Luca's lips. You walked away and heard your father scoff as you left.

When you got to your mom you sat in the space that was open next to her. "Hey mom, hey Sage," you said smiling at both of them. Their attention went to you and they smiled. "Hey Amelia. It's been so long since I saw you," Sage said with a smile.

"Yeah, I've been really busy," you said looking at Luca, who was talking to your other cousins, Matthew and Dean. "With a man like that I don't blame you," Sage said with a giggle.

You looked at her blushing. "No that's...I meant the company," you said shyly. Your mom placed her hand on your knee with a big smile on her face. "It's okay honey, we can all see how much you like him," she said.

You looked to where Luca was standing to see he wasn't there anymore. You looked around the room and still didn't see him. "Mom I'll be right back okay," you said as you stood up.

You walked to Matthew who was to talking to his dad,your uncle Thomas. "Hey Matt, have you seen Luca?" you asked him. "Oh Yeah, he went upstairs to take a phone call," he said pointing to the stairs.

You made your way up the stairs and heard his deep voice in the distance of one of the bedrooms. When you walked closer you saw him standing in your old room with the phone to his ear. "I already told you I had nothing to do with the fucking deal. Leave Amelia out of this," you heard him say before he hung up the phone and threw it at the bed.

"Luca," you said softly. He turned his head to you and averted his gaze. He ran his hand threw his soft black hair as you walked towards him. You put your hands around his waist and looked up at him.

"It's okay," you said softly. His gaze was focused on the ground. You wish he would just talk to you and explain what was happening. Even though it frustrated you that he didn't tell you anything, you worried about him. He was handling this on his own.

He looked up again and looked around the room and noticed the child's setting.

"Was this your old room?" he asked with a small smile

"Was this your old room?" he asked with a small smile. You looked around the room with emotionless eyes, "It was the room I spent a year in before I was taken to a boarding school. I wouldn't really call it my room," you said bluntly.

Luca's gaze tuned to you and he had a sympathetic look on his face. "I'm sorry to hear that," he said as he wrapped his arms around you. "I never had a normal child hood, I was in school most of my life learning how to take over the company. I never had the family I wanted. Deep down I know that if I were different, if I had a good family then I wouldn't be so broken," you said.

You have never said that out loud before. You have never expressed your thoughts to anyone yet at that moment, you felt the need to. You wanted to tell him.

A/n
Luca should just tell Amelia what is going on so she is prepared. Men sometimes, am I right
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote❤️