Make a menz

You squirmed in his touch and felt his fingers enter your entrance. You gasped loudly getting everyone's attention. "What! It's not like she died, her leg is just broken," Sage said with confusion on her face.

Luca's fingers moved faster and his thumb pressed hard against my clit making the sensation of his fingers feel even better. You bit your lip and slowly rocked your hips, fucking yourself with his fingers. You heard him chuckle at your movement and Sage gazed at him. "You laughed!" she said excitedly and proud.

Your orgasm was building quickly and Luca was moving his thumb and his fingers fast. "Fucking hell!" you shouted as you reached your climax hard, banging your hands on the table. Everyone fell silent and Luca had a victorious grin on his face.

He took his fingers out and you saw how wet they were. He cleared his throat and excused himself to go wash his hands. "Amelia love, are you alright?" your mom asked with a worried expression. You were panting slightly as your head shot up. "I'm fine," you said catching your breath.

After dinner everyone one gathered in the living room again and you pulled Luca aside. "What the fuck Luca," you whisper shouted. "We could have been caught." He placed a kiss on your lips and smiled. "But we weren't. Plus I loved the look on your face when you came and you were squeezing my fingers when they fucked you," he said smirking.

Your cheeks heated up and you playfully smacked his arm. "Are you telling me you didn't enjoy it as much as I did?" he asked chuckling at my reaction. Of course you liked it, it felt fucking amazing. "Was I really squeezing your fingers," you asked in defeat.

"I thought my fingers would turn blue," he raised his hand slightly showing you his fingers. You rolled your eyes and tried to walk away but he pulled you back by your arm. He let your arms go and held onto your waist tight.

"Tell me you liked it and maybe I'll do it again next time," he said into your neck. He planted kisses all over making his way to your lips. His lips locked with yours. Your tongues danced with each other passionately. He pulled away and raised his eyebrows waiting for you to say it. "I liked it," you whispered blushing profusely. "Good," he said satisfied.

You made your way back to everyone else and Sage pulled you and dragged you away. "Sage?!" you said confused. She stopped at the bottom of the stair case and looked you dead in the eye. "Girl, your man is hot." You rolled your eyes and gave her an unimpressed look. "That's really why you dragged me here," you said folding your arms.

"Yes! I didn't wanna say it in front of him," she said staring at him. "Does he have a brother?" she asked eagerly biting her bottom lip. You opened your mouth to answer but then closed it. It dawned on you that you hadn't met his family. You didn't know if he had any siblings or not.

"I don't know actually," you said looking at Luca. Sage huffed in disappointment and walked back to everyone else. Just as you were about to walk back your father grabbed you by the arm and pulled you to the front hallway. "Ow, dad that hurt," you said examining your arm.

"Your fucking fiancé just embarrassed me in front of the family and you just sat there. I don't like being made a fool Amelia," he spat angrily. "He was defending me dad because you embarrassed me first," you said feeling your anger build up.

"I don't give a shit about you Amelia, if you have any respect for this family you will tell him to apologise," he said. You scoffed and folded your arms. "I am not going to do that dad. If you're so embarrassed do it yourself," you said and turned to talk away but he grabbed you by the back of your neck and threw you to the ground in front of him.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to like that!" He shouted. "This is very disappointing George," you heard Luca say. You looked up to see him walking towards your father. "I knew you were an asswhole but an abuser?!" he said clenching his fist.

"She fell over, I didn't touch her," your father said walking backwards. Luca backed him to the wall and grabbed his face aggressively. "If you ever touch her again like that, I'll fucking kill you," he said through gritted teeth.

He let his face go and helped you up. He took you up stairs into one of the guest bedrooms. He examined you and became angry when he saw a bruise forming on your arm. "Fucking bastard," he mumbled.

"Has he done this before?" he asked angrily. You shook your head no as he sat on the bed next to you. "Thank you," you said softly leaning on him. His arms wrapped around you.

A little while later you heard a knock on the door. You opened your eyes to see your mom standing in the door way.

She looked at you with concern. "Is everything okay?" she asked worriedly. "I'll let you two talk," he said leaving a kiss on your forehead before leaving you and your mom. Your mom came to sit next to you and looked at you worried. "Dad got mad and hurt me," you said showing her your arm as proof.

She looked at your arm in horror and tears filled her eyes. "I never should have let him treat you like this. You are our child and I'm so sorry for letting him do this to you. I'm sorry for letting you go to the boarding schools. I'm sorry for letting him work you so hard. I'm sorry I was a bad mother, I'm sorry for letting you down Amelia," she said whilst sobbing.

Tears rolled down your cheek as she held your hand. She coughed a few times and held her chest. "I wish I had time to fix it all. I wish I had time to make up for all the years of pain that I helped cause. I love you Amelia. I love you so much honey," she coughed again and squeezed your hand.

"Mom are you okay," you asked worriedly. She had calmed down then nodded. She put her hand on your check and smiled. "I'm glad you have Luca in your life now. I know he will make you happy," she said wiping the tears that were rolling down your face.

"Thank you mom," you said hugging her frail body.

A/n
Lol her mom wants to leave the world without a guilty conscience. But at least she acknowledged her mistakes
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️