What ever it takes

"I know this is strange but can we talk for a bit. I know a really peaceful spot where we won't get interrupted," he said putting his one hand on his chest and the other out to usher the way. You looked at him skeptically. "I don't think that's a good idea. Luca might worry if— "

"I promise it won't take long," he interrupted you.

After contemplating with yourself you finally gave in and followed him to where ever he wanted to take you. He took you to a garden and there was an old man standing there in a white suit. He had 2 big men standing next to him. "Ms. Hart, it's good to finally meet you," the man said having an accent as thick as Konstantin's . You stopped dead in your tracks when you recognised his voice.

Without warning Konstantin's hand was wrapped around your mouth and his arms were wrapped around you as he dragged away. In the distance you saw Luca running towards you. You screamed and tried to elbow Konstantin but his grip on you was strong.

You were shoved into a car and the car drove away. You looked through the window before driving away and saw Luca running towards the car. You could have sworn he was still running behind the car because you could hear him calling your name. The look on his face before you were driven away broke you more than you already were.

Luca's POV||

I watched as the car got further and further away. "Amelia!" I shouted as I ran as fast as I could. The car turned the corner and she was gone. I lost the love of my life right then and there. I ran back inside in a rage. My brother was standing in the hall way. "Where's Amelia?" he asked.

In rage I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against a wall. "This is all your fucking fault. You knew about the deal. What did dad do with the drugs!" I yelled. He tried getting me to let go but this only made me angrier. "They have my fucking fiancé Domanico. They are going to kill her unless you tell me where the fucking drugs are," I yelled pushing him against the wall again.

"I...d-don't...know," he struggled to say. I let him go and ran my fingers through my hair. I can't lose her. I love her, I can't fucking lose her. I paced back and forth trying to think of ways to get her back. I should never have let her go on her own. I should have gone with her.

"We will find her Luca," Domanico said after catching his breath. "I love her Domanico. I can't lose her," I confessed. Amelia was everything to me and I was going to do anything it took to get her back. "We need to find the drugs first. I might have a few ideas of where to look but we can't do it alone," he said straightening up.

"You may have left us behind Luca but we are still your family. We are in this together," he said clenching his fist. He went down stairs for a long moment before returning with Giovanni, Marco, Savannah, Sofia, Maria, Aliza and Vanessa. They all had sympathetic looks and they only made me feel worse.

"We're all here to help Luca. Let us," Giovanni said. I looked at all of them and realised that I really had no choice but to let them help. If I was going to have any chance of getting Amelia back I would have to let them help me. "We are going to do what ever it fucking takes to get her back. I'm not losing her," I said angrily.

My blood was boiling. I couldn't even blink without remembering the look on her face when she was taken. The tears in her eyes. I should have protected her. I should have done more. This is all my fucking fault. "Where do we start Domanico," I asked my brother determined.

"Dad had 4 places he could have put them. We can split up, that way we will cover more ground," he said as everyone came huddled. "Luca, you and Vanessa can look in the storage facilities on the last floor of the company building. Maria, Giovanni and Savannah you look at the house maybe he kept them close. Marco and Sofia you guys will look at the second house and Liza and I will look in the store units," Dom said with authority.

Everyone went where they needed to go and we all agreed to call or text each other if we found something. I really needed to find her. I can't live without her. She is the only thing in my life that has brought me the joy I have craved my whole life.

I've done everything to hide my emotions so that no one could see how vulnerable I can be. I've hidden my emotions so that I could never get disappointed by people. My family has already disappointed me in so many ways. They were willing to sacrifice my own happiness for their own satisfaction.

Nothing in this world hurts more than a family betraying you. A family that would desert you for their own sake. I was unlucky. I wish I could have had a different family but right now they are the only people that can help me. They can help me get back the light of my life. I have no choice.

Vanessa and I had made our way down to the storage facility of the building. We were looking through some of the rooms to see if we could find anything. "You're going the extra mile for her. She must be special, more special than me," I heard Vanessa say. I turned my head to her and saw her standing with her arms crossed.

"What happened between you and I is in the past. What we had for each other was lust but I love Amelia. I never loved you," I said coldly. I didn't feel an ounce of guilt because it was true. Vanessa and I happened in the past and it was never love. I never loved Vanessa and I never even told her I did when we were in the relationship.

She told me she loved me but I knew she didn't. We were friends before we started dating and it was a mutual attraction but it was never love. "I loved you Luca. It was more to me," she said with a hurt look on her face. "It was nothing compared to what I have now with Amelia," I said turning back to the room.

A/n
This is the first time we have seen things from Luca's POV. I hope it's okay that I did it like this cause I honestly had no idea what to write after she was kidnapped
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️