Close Contact

Your eyes widen at Luca's words. "Fight?!" you said surprised and confused. "Yes Amelia. This is a lot more serious than you think," Luca said pinching the bridge of his nose out of frustration. The thought of you getting hurt obviously stressed him out a lot and you could see it.

"Believe me, I know," you said as you walked to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he leaned his head against yours. "I don't want anything to happen to you because of me," he said vulnerably.

You hated seeing him like this, it hurt you so much to see him this way. You placed a reassuring kiss on his lips then smiled. "Nothing is going to happen to me," you walked to the punching bag and held it. "I know you and this punching bag will make sure of that."

Luca smiled and it made you feel better seeing him brighten up. "So where do I start coach," you said playfully. Luca walked up to the punching bag and moved you out of the way. He extended his arm to the punching bag so his hand rested on it to keep it steady.

"You need to know how to throw a really good and hard punch," with that his fist goes flying through the air fast hitting the punching bag hard. It leaves a dent for a while before it returned to it's original form. "The first hit can make or break the rest of the fight," he said straightening up.

"Okay, got it," you said nodding your head. "I want you to hit the punching bag as hard as you can 3 times," Luca said backing up.

You walked towards the punching bag positioning yourself in front of it. "I don't know how to really do this," you said hesitantly. "Just hit the bag as hard as you can," he said as he folded his arms and watched.

You took a deep breath in and threw 3 hard punches. You straight up and looked at your fist. They were red and a bit sore. "That wasn't bad but you could do better," Luca said walking up behind you.

"Your stance needs to be more steady and your arms need to be more firm yet free so that your impact can have more strength while you strike." How did he know so much about fighting. You had so many questions but your thoughts were interrupted by his hands on your waist.

He gently moved you by the waist to the right position. He was so close that you could feel his warm breath on your neck. He held your lower stomach with one hand and moved your arm with the other. "L-Luca," you said with a breath.

"What?" he said in a soft deep tone. You took a deep breath in and you heard him chuckle softly. "Now throw your punch," he sad softly into your ear. His lips brushed your skin lightly and you felt your knees become weak.

You closed your eyes trying to compose yourself. You took a deep breath and threw a fast and hard punch. You watched as the punching bag returned to it's original form and you smiled, feeling accomplishment.

That punch was definitely better than the first 3. Luca's hand rested on your waist and he brought his lips to your ear. "Good girl," he whispered in a soft husky tone. A shiver ran though your spine and the butterflies began to flutter vigorously. You could feel your heat become warmer.

"Keep practicing," he said and then let you go. Your frustration began to build, you wanted him to keep holding you. He stood on the other side of the punching bag and held it. "Keep your position and keep going," he said.

His green eyes pierced yours and you began punching the bag, each strike fast and hard. After a while of punching Luca taught you how to kick and swerve as well. The way he moved was amazing and it made him even hotter. You were still curious about how he knew how to fight to start with but you didn't really care. This whole thing turned you on.

After half an hour of practicing punches and kicks you both stood in the middle of the room. "Now you have to practice on a moving target." You looked at him for a long moment before shaking your head," No way, I'm not gonna fight you."

"Come on Amelia, you need to be ready," he said getting into a fighting stance. You stood still for a long moment before you hesitantly stood in the same fighting stance. "Don't worry, I can take it," he said with a grin.

You took a deep breath in and out before stepping forward to throw a punch. Luca caught you by the wrist and held you tight but not too tightly to hurt you. "Come on Amelia, you can do better than that," he said with a smirk.

Those damn lips of his are driving me crazy. You want them on yours, you're so turned on and it's making you crazy and frustrated. "Focus Amelia," you heard him say as he let your wrist go. "Again."

Your tried again but he dogged the punch, you threw another and he dogged it too. The process repeated itself for a while till your groan in frustration. You tried again and Luca took your hand and spun you around. He made you rest against him as you breathed heavily.

"You're so sexy when you're mad," he said with a smirk. "I know you're as turned on as I am," he whispered in your ear. His hand left yours and made it's way to your lower stomach. You felt his erection on the tip of your ass and you began swaying your hips.

He hummed in your ear and it drove you wild. He rested his other hand on your hip and sways with you. His bulge rubbed against you and it made you hungry, you wanted more.

His hand clenched your hip as you changed direction. He groaned in your ear and a soft breathy moan escaped your lips.

A/n
I honestly love writing these types of intimate scenes. They are my favourite. I hope it actually has an affect on people though.
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote❤️