In my arms

Luca's POV||

We looked through a total of 3 rooms after the short conversation. Vanessa was a remarkable woman but she was nothing compared to Amelia. Amelia introduced me to love. She showed me that there really was a chance that I could be happy. She made me whole again. She was able to break down the walls I built and fill the hole in my heart.

She did it with her smile, her laugh, her beauty. She did it with her sweet moans when I made her feel good and the way she was able to make me smile. She did it just by looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers. The way she bit her lower lip when she was deep in thought and especially the way she made me feel.

She gave me happiness beyond words. No words in this world can help me explain how I feel about her and what she does to me. She drives me crazy without even doing anything. Her looking into my eyes is enough to make me go wild. Nothing in the world can help me describe how I feel about her. I love her.

"Luca I think I found it," Vanessa said reaching to grab a box full of packs with white powder. "There are some in the other 2 boxes too," she said motioning her heard to point at the other 2 boxes. My father was going to smuggle 3 boxes full of drugs just to keep his reputation.

I knew it was never about the company. My father loved the fame of the family name. He was obsessed and addicted to the feeling he got whenever he was mentioned all over social media and magazines. He owned an advertising agency but he wanted the fame. I pulled my phone out and texted Domanico. He texted back saying to meet back at the ball.

"Dad had all of this hiding at the bottom of the company building," Maria said examining the boxes. "Dad was always a desperate or a determined man," Domanico said closing the boxes. "Call them and tell them to give Amelia back," Savannah said. I took my phone out and dialed the number.

"Mr. Armani. I was expecting your call," the man said. "I want Amelia back," I said with gritted teeth. "It would be a shame to kill her. She is a very beautiful woman. You were a lucky man," he said. I could hear Amelia scream in the back. "Don't you touch her you son of a bitch," I shouted into the phone. I heard her scream again this time even louder than the first time.

"I have your fucking drugs. Leave her alone," I said feeling my eyes sting at the tears that threatened to fall down my face, just thinking of what they were doing to her. My blood was boiling and my fear was increasing. I swear on my fucking life that I would kill them if they did anything to her. "We will meet at the abandoned building on Bristol Street in 8 minutes. If you are late, she dies," he said before hanging up the phone.

I felt myself get even more angry when he threatened me. "We have to go to the abandoned building on Bristol Street in 8 minutes or he'll kill her," I said clenching my fists. "That's kinda cliché don't you think. Couldn't they be a little more creative," Maria said throwing her hands in the air. "A person's life is on the line and that's what you're thinking of?" Aliza said looking at Maria weirdly.

We drove to the meet up spot but we arrived first. I stood in the building impatiently while Domanico and Marco watched the window to see when they arrived. "She's really special to you. I hope you get her back," Vanessa said standing next to me. I looked over to her but before I could say anything Marco and Domanico were rushing towards me shouting. "They're here, they're here!" they said rushing towards me.

A few moments later the doors burst open and 3 men walked in. "Mr. Armani," the man in the middle said. I had hoped I would never see this man again. "Where is Amelia," I asked agitated at the smug look on his face. He stared at me for a moment before yelling for someone.

A man carried Amelia in. She had bruises and there was blood dripping from her arm. nose and forehead. My heart was shattered when I saw her, she was only gone a few hours. "You son of a-" before I could finish my sentence, I was already leaping towards him but his men stopped me. They pushed me to the ground then picked me up, holding me by my arms.

"She's not dead Mr. Armani. She's still breathing," the man said adjusting his suit. "My drugs?" he asked clasping his hands together in front of him. I shrugged the men off of me and went to get the boxes. Domanico and Giovanni helped me with the boxes and we carried them and dropped them in front of him.

"There now give me Amelia,"I said clenching my fists. The man looked at me for a long moment before raising his hand and waving it, gesturing that they should give her back. The men walked to me placing her in my arms. I knelt down and shook her gently. Her body was still warm but she was in pretty bad shape. I hated seeing her like this. I never wanted to see her like this.

She was still as beautiful as ever even in this state. I felt so much better knowing she was in my arms again. I was never going to let anything put her in danger again. This will be the last time this ever happens and I would give up the company to ensure her safety. I would give everything I have to make her happy. I would give anything to keep her safe. Even though it would hurt her, I would give my own life to ensure she still has a bright future.

There is nothing in this world I would do for her.

A/n
When will I find this kind of love😭
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote❤️